Advice Needed: So my friend is going to Colorado...

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I am asking her to get me some edibles.

I have taken some before, but don't know much about them compared to some on here.

I am looking for the strongest ones possible.
Could care less about taste.
Hopefully not too expensive

Looking for names of places and names of good edibles

Thoughts, fellow Sherbros?

Rip all of her posters off your wall

I have taken some before, but don't know much about them compared to some on here.

I liked the Highly Edible brand 10mg stuff myself

Pretty strong? How many do you eat at once?

Most i had at once was 4.

Reaction varied. 4 seemed to be a negation dose.

Took three one time and it was pretty strong.

1-2 seemed to be a good moderate recreational dose.

They sure beat drinking alcohol.

Not as fullfilling as mushrooms though.

Most i had at once was 4.

Reaction varied. 4 seemed to be a negation dose.

Took three one time and it was pretty strong.

1-2 seemed to be a good moderate recreational dose.

They sure beat drinking alcohol.

Not as fullfilling as mushrooms though.

Negation dose? How would that even make sense...?

And yeah I'm looking for something close to tripping, honestly. But not quite tripping.

Negation dose? How would that even make sense...?

And yeah I'm looking for something close to tripping, honestly. But not quite tripping.

Best way i can describe it. 3 was close to a trip, highly edible pucks are maybe more than just thc? Maybe a designer mix? Anyhow i was trying to eat them all up before i drove back to Texas, eating 4 was like drinking a half a beer.

Best way i can describe it. 3 was close to a trip, highly edible pucks are maybe more than just thc? Maybe a designer mix? Anyhow i was trying to eat them all up before i drove back to Texas, eating 4 was like drinking a half a beer.

Hmm...very strange. Well, I do appreciate the feedback.

I baked loads. If you want them, you are welcome, I'll send them to you. I ate one then took a job with random drug testing.

@FireKidWS Do you smoke now (or eat your own homemade edibles)? If you don’t smoke much or have much tolerance, I’d recommend starting with 5mg, wait 90-120 mins and see where you’re at.

@FireKidWS Do you smoke now (or eat your own homemade edibles)? If you don’t smoke much or have much tolerance, I’d recommend starting with 5mg, wait 90-120 mins and see where you’re at.

I don't smoke now. I used to a good amount. I've also tripped a few times, so it's not like I would freak out with weed.

I really enjoy tripping, but want something just a touch less so I could do it everyday. Cant really trip everyday.

I don't smoke now. I used to a good amount. I've also tripped a few times, so it's not like I would freak out with weed.

I really enjoy tripping, but want something just a touch less so I could do it everyday. Cant really trip everyday.
Ok, that sounds similar to me before I got into edibles. I used to smoke a ton when I was younger but had stopped for quite awhile.
Anyway, definitely start with 5mg. You can always add more, but no one likes to go too deep if ya know what I mean.
As far as brands, I live in a different part of the country so it’s hard to say. Mindy’s is great if they have them, and I love Ozone too. Ozone sativas are a favorite of mine.

Just keep in mind that edibles effect you a bit differently than smoking, and take quite awhile to fully take effect.

Ok, that sounds similar to me before I got into edibles. I used to smoke a ton when I was younger but had stopped for quite awhile.
Anyway, definitely start with 5mg. You can always add more, but no one likes to go too deep if ya know what I mean.
As far as brands, I live in a different part of the country so it’s hard to say. Mindy’s is great if they have them, and I love Ozone too. Ozone sativas are a favorite of mine.

Just keep in mind that edibles effect you a bit differently than smoking, and take quite awhile to fully take effect.

Thanks man.

I'm starting to think you are one of best dudes on this forum. You always have been pleasant, even in (severe) disagreements.

Back