Locked AEW CVIII: Savannah Bananas > Thunder Rosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Khan needs to get ahead of this Jericho/Kylie Rae NDA shit, cause I don't think it's going away.

I want the truth.

And I hope it leads to Jericho leaving AEW.

I'm hoping it's nothing and that Kylie Rae is just a weird psycho (which is a weird thing to hope for)

But if it's not nothing, I get why Tony Khan would have ignored it when it happened, cause it happened before AEW was even on TV, a scandal with his biggest name at the time could've tanked his company before it got up and running, apparently Jericho is the reason they were able to secure a TV slot on TNT to begin with. Tony would still be a scumbag, but I get it. Then it makes me wonder if that's why he'll still protect Jericho now, cause Tony Khan is basically at fault as well for protecting him to begin with. If Jericho goes down, Tony has to go down as well.

Speaking of Jericho, just saw he's gonna be wrestling Takeshita at the Dynamite I'm going to in 10 days.

For fuck's sake. I get a Takeshita match live on Dynamite and it's with the corpse of Jericho.

I'm hoping it's nothing and that Kylie Rae is just a weird psycho (which is a weird thing to hope for)

But if it's not nothing, I get why Tony Khan would have ignored it when it happened, cause it happened before AEW was even on TV, a scandal with his biggest name at the time could've tanked his company before it got up and running, apparently Jericho is the reason they were able to secure a TV slot on TNT to begin with. Tony would still be a scumbag, but I get it. Then it makes me wonder if that's why he'll still protect Jericho now, cause Tony Khan is basically at fault as well for protecting him to begin with. If Jericho goes down, Tony has to go down as well.

In terms of Kylie, she has now brought attention to it twice. She's either a psycho or Jericho did something inappropriate.

If Jericho did something, or even what Hausman states, then he's done.

If Kylie is a psycho, then you basically have to target her and Hausman. This isn't a good situation.

Caught up on Collision.

Why does Tony continue to feature and push Malachi and Buddy, when its painfully obvious they don't want to be in AEW and are leaving the first chance they can get?

Make them do 5-6 straight jobs and release them already. They aren't worth the headache.

He did the same with Andrade. He let the guy beat Danielson, clean, and then he's at the Rumble 6 weeks later.

Tony, develop a spine and get the last few toxic wrestlers out of your company. Job out: Malachi, Buddy and Miro and release them. Its hurting your company keeping them.
He believes in fulfilling contracts it seems. He won't fire talent with no notice like WWE does, but he also expects the talent to see out their contract too

Until anyone actually accuses anyone of anything what can you do?

No idea what they can do, but Jericho was accused, regardless of how flimsy the accusation was, it made mainstream media. A month later the supposed victim of an abuse of power is out making tweets about abuse of power towards women in wrestling. Last time her just pressing like on a tweet caused Chris Jericho and AEW to get blasted in the media.

Don't know what they should do, but hopefully the plan isn't to sit there and ignore it.

No idea what they can do, but Jericho was accused, regardless of how flimsy the accusation was, it made mainstream media. A month later the supposed victim of an abuse of power is out making tweets about abuse of power towards women in wrestling. Last time her just pressing like on a tweet caused Chris Jericho and AEW to get blasted in the media.

Don't know what they should do, but hopefully the plan isn't to sit there and ignore it.
What was the accusation and who was the accuser? A heart emoji isn't an accusation

Show the proof, or walk on
Wrestling is full of pieces of shit, but if we only have rumours, then whats it good for

What was the accusation and who was the accuser? A heart emoji isn't an accusation

Regardless of how you want to define her heart emoji, whether it's an accusation, an allegation, or whatever the fuck it is, it doesn't negate the fact that Tony Khan was in several mainstream media outlets looking like a retard in his goofy hat and sunglasses over that heart emoji. It was a journalist from USA Today that asked him the question at the press conference, not a rasslin dirtsheet writer and those questions are going to continue to get asked, especially if Kylie Rae keeps vague tweeting about it.

I mean if there's no NDA out there between Chris Jericho and Kylie Rae and Chris Jericho is innocent it should be pretty easy for AEW's PR department to send a statement out to all of the journalists they normally send PR statements to saying they've investigated and found nothing right?

Until anyone actually accuses anyone of anything what can you do?
I don’t care what anyone says she’s doing it for attention. She knows exactly what her tweeting and liking posts about it does, but she won’t just come out with it. (maybe cause there’s nothing there, maybe there is)

but she won’t just come out with it. (maybe cause there’s nothing there, maybe there is)

If there's an NDA she might not be able to.

The lady in Vince's case was able to come forward, cause Vince broke his part of the NDA agreement. If Jericho hasn't broken any part of the agreement, Kylie might get sued by someone much richer with better lawyers.

or there's nothing there <Lmaoo>

If there's an NDA she might not be able to.

The lady in Vince's case was able to come forward, cause Vince broke his part of the NDA agreement. If Jericho hasn't broken any part of the agreement, Kylie might get sued by someone much richer with better lawyers.

or there's nothing there <Lmaoo>
I mean the nda had to be broken at some point if Jericho is getting called out by other guy that immediately back tracked (likely on advice of laeyers?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back