Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I have with her is, they push her like she's the best, and drop a narrative like she's the best technical wrestler in all of women's wrestling. She walked into the company and was instant top of the food chain in the women's division.

AEW has someone like Buttlander, just for an example, who is 10x better than Deonna, but Deonna is already pushed as a tier above.

It's weird and I don't get why AEW and Impact before it pushes her so hard.

They brought her in to feud with their top female act right away and she hasn't delivered. No one really gives a damn about their fued. Deonna's monotone, passionless promos ain't it. They should have brought her in with a lower card feud or something. Tony Khan mishandled her.

Anthony Ogogo, the real professional boxer, is the lackey of Shane Taylor who's boxing gimmick is based on going to boxing class.

I should join the business and do a kickboxing gimmick cause I trained with Rick Roufus 12 years ago. I'll bring in Tyrone Spong to be my lackey.

No win for Shane Taylor though

I'm gonna laugh when Orange Cassidy beats Trent at the PPV after the 2 week build <lmao>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back