Locked AEW CXIV: Punk is still the biggest draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a work?

Thought she was with Jake Something. Not that it’s really my business or I have a lot of cares involved.

Internet was saying her and Cool Hand Ang were together like a year ago, then a few months later AEW put them on screen together.

Me when I was a kid and overhead my mom talking shit about me to her friends(I was a bad kid).

So Giulia will be working for Rossy and WWE at the same time...

Tony was completely right about that guy. He blocked him from the Stardom women and was in WWE's pocket. ESPIONAGE

The Oklahoma State Athletic Commission gave AEW a warning to never allow Nyla Rosa to wrestle a female ever again in their state or they will have "punitive action" taken against them. There's a ban on intergender pro wrestling matches and the OSAC sees Nyla Rose as a man and that Nyla Rose broke state law by checking the box for female on the application. According to the article a local wrestling company snitched on AEW <lmao>

https://okcfox.com/news/local/oklah...t-all-elite-wrestling-after-transgender-match

Here's an piece from the Athletic Commissions official agenda back in January that's making the rounds.

GLZJgwzWMAE_W3V

Do they know its a work?

A much better Dynamite this week. The crap was kept to a minimum.

Mox promo was great. How it's done. He is AEW's knight in shining armour.

Mercedes recited her "payback is a bitch" tinged promo in flawless WWE fashion. Her star aura has evaporated. It's so weird that she keeps doing nothing and will presumably continue to do nothing until DoN.

Mixed tag was good. Fantastic finish. Willow's gotta be winning that belt.

Joe interview was fine. Odd looking background.

Elite 6 man was good. Probably should avoid promos during the match, though I did pop for the "why did we hire you?" line. They could ask about 40 guys on the roster that very question.

The Jericho/Hook segment. The pits. Terrible. Complete waste of time on the go home Dynamite. Also Hook has no voice. Dreadful stuff.

Swerve interview was good.

Deonna inexplicably beat Mariah May. Why?

I really hope they're unifying the 6 man belts. They said winner take all, hopefully a sign in that direction.

OC beat the leader of Shane Taylor Promotions singlehandedly with a 3-1 disadvantage. Well, that's them dead.

Main event was fantastic. Man, Ospreay.

Joe/Swerve angle was good. Popped for the Swerve Stomp on the security geeks.

As much as I've enjoyed Joe overall as champ, it's time to put the belt on Swerve and push forward. I just hope they don't let him cool off, it seems people get that massive push and once they hit the top the fizzle out fast with no direction.

Also Hook needs alot of work, he's so bad on the mic outside of that random filmed promo hyping up his match with Samoa Joe where he was eating pizza. Not even the Learning Tree can save him.

Tony was completely right about that guy. He blocked him from the Stardom women and was in WWE's pocket. ESPIONAGE
{<hhh]

Just seen that one of the people Swerve stomped on was Calvin Tankman lol

Lol.... I love AEW but if I was a lady wrestler.... The only reason to go there is crazy money or WWE isn't interested

Ouch just saw Jay White is on the pre show, hopefully he can unify the titles and move on. As I've said before it's a shame the company felt like star power was lacking with all the injuries and they have Jay White doing side missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back