• Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and you after our arguments
sting-lol.gif

Yota Tsuji setting up a fight at Forbidden Door it seems.

Yota Tsuji is furious over the decision to hold an IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match in AEW ahead of the 5/4 Fukuoka event!

"So now you understand, right? AEW has no respect for IWGP, and they just want to use New Japan for their own purposes. Hey, IWGP Executive Committee, is that really what you want? If so, disband now!"

Yota Tsuji is furious over the decision to hold an IWGP World Heavyweight Championship match in AEW ahead of the 5/4 Fukuoka event!

"So now you understand, right? AEW has no respect for IWGP, and they just want to use New Japan for their own purposes. Hey, IWGP Executive Committee, is that really what you want? If so, disband now!"

Brief synopsis on who this is? Been a minute since I checked out NJPW

Brief synopsis on who this is? Been a minute since I checked out NJPW

He was one of their young lions for many years, went on excursion to RevPro in the UK and CMLL for a couple years, then came back to New Japan last year and got a big push instantly. He joined LIJ. Has had a couple of IWGP title shots. Won the most recent New Japan Cup. He's getting positioned to be one of New Japan's top guys of the future.

He's got a great look, size, can work. Crowd popped huge when he came back from excursion last year and immediately went after the IWGP Champ.

The Ace of the Universe has some questions to asnwer to! WHY, ACE? TELL HIM WHY DAMMIT!

The Ace of the Universe has some questions to asnwer to! WHY, ACE? TELL HIM WHY DAMMIT!

Is the President of New Japan part of the International Wrestling Grand Prix Championship committee? That's a question I've never thought to ask.

I pulled the trigger on a pair of tickets for dynamite this week at Daily's. Gonna be in the upper level scoping out the situations.
Try to move into closer seats if they’re empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back