• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand why Kyle Fletcher is in a fucking eliminator.

Tony just goes through a stage of spamming losses against someone. Maybe its his association with Skye Blue.

I wonder if they'll have Jack Perry beat the shit out of Omega in Winnipeg next week lol

Tony just goes through a stage of spamming losses against someone. Maybe its his association with Skye Blue.
You mean Kyle wins do not matter Fletcher? He’s bidding his time until his old man partner comes back.

So swerve vs wins don’t matter fletcher
Mix vs Hobbs
Jericho

Anything else announced?
Maybe Fletcher vs Swerve is the beginning of planting the seeds for Ospreay/Swerve. Looks like a segment heavy show unless they add some more matches, a killer ppv followed by a lacking show is usually how they do it.

Joe interferes. Kyle gets the win. Upsets Swerve for the belt next week. Tony goes for a two-week cruise with Skye.

Logic.

This dude makes me want to not watch AEW. I already change the channel when his segments are “coming up”.

Surely he isn’t that dense and realizes the “online reaction” is for Chris Jericho to “fuck off”.

Very disappointed that Swerve's first match as champ is one of those worthless eliminator matches. There is surely another way to plant seeds for something with presumably Ospreay. I hate that stip so much.

Fletcher has been pinned in his last 5 matches on AEW TV, including just 4 days ago.

Somehow he's worthy enough to get a possible shot at the World Championship.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

Every other championship in the company seems to have some "open challenge" stipulation. Might as well add the fucking World Championship to that too, fuck it let's throw Peter Avalon in a World Championship eliminator next week.

Fletcher has been pinned in his last 5 matches on AEW TV, including just 4 days ago.

Somehow he's worthy enough to get a possible shot at the World Championship.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

Every other championship in the company seems to have some "open challenge" stipulation. Might as well add the fucking World Championship to that too, fuck it let's throw Peter Avalon in a World Championship eliminator next week.

I'd like to see Sonny Kiss challenge for the world championship, BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back