• Yup

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fletcher has been pinned in his last 5 matches on AEW TV, including just 4 days ago.

Somehow he's worthy enough to get a possible shot at the World Championship.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

Every other championship in the company seems to have some "open challenge" stipulation. Might as well add the fucking World Championship to that too, fuck it let's throw Peter Avalon in a World Championship eliminator next week.
Book it Tony!

Fletcher has been pinned in his last 5 matches on AEW TV, including just 4 days ago.

Somehow he's worthy enough to get a possible shot at the World Championship.

uh-okay-yeah-sure.gif

Every other championship in the company seems to have some "open challenge" stipulation. Might as well add the fucking World Championship to that too, fuck it let's throw Peter Avalon in a World Championship eliminator next week.
If this is indicative of the type if completion that Swerve is looking for as “fighting” champion then I have major concerns already. Samoa Joe would never!

@RollSonnenRoll are you watching Dynamite tonight? LMKE
I have high expectations for Hobbs and Mox for some reason. I feel like Mox is gonna be motivated to make the kid look like a million bucks and he needs to show me that he’s improved! Other than that, yeah, I’ll be loafing around half paying attention!

If this is indicative of the type if completion that Swerve is looking for as “fighting” champion then I have major concerns already. Samoa Joe would never!
Joe faced a 55 year old man!

It's concerning! I still have forgotten about when he insinuated he wanted to sacrifice Hangman's baby! BLACK DEMON!

She got a random TITLE ELIMINATOR against Toni Storm last month and then disappeared to ROH purgatory.
Hopefully she is over there getting a handful of Kiera Hogan and enjoying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back