Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Lee in shambles.

flicking between tbs and tsn, its 100% tbs sounds that fucked up, because tsn is fine.

Hope Swerve’s title run is good, but I got a bad feeling about this.

Swerve should squash this fool.

I know NJPW talent is butthurt about Powerhouse getting a shot but he would be a monster over there if he ever held the strap.

I know NJPW talent is butthurt about Powerhouse getting a shot but he would be a monster over there if he ever held the strap.

All the joshis would understand size, they'd appreciate size, size does matter!

It would be funny if the champion gets eliminated in one of these tournaments and we get an underdog story similar to March Madness.

Hope Swerve’s title run is good, but I got a bad feeling about this.
Ospreay exceeding the massive expectations hurts his run, alot of people seem to be looking at All In at the latest for the change. I hope Swerve gets a nice run though as he put the work in.

This TBS championship celebration and the Jericho bits are absolute wastes of time.

All these folks on the AEW roster and a loser is getting a title eliminator and we get all this other shit.

Ospreay exceeding the massive expectations hurts his run, alot of people seem to be looking at All In at the latest for the change. I hope Swerve gets a nice run though as he put the work in.

And I think there was still tread on the tires for Joe’s run.

It’s a good “problem” to have with all these main event talents but I’m having a hard time trusting Tony Khan these days.

I'm here. Begin the show!

kidrock-lottery.gif

“Huuu’se Haaaaause???”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back