Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught up,

The final angle was great. Made sense and clearly was planned for weeks. In Jacksonville, they named it The Tony Khan Driver...the return of Jack Perry.

This is what it looks when you plan things out.

Now next week, its clear where to go, The Elite make their move on Omega to beat him down and then he announces "That's Commissioner Omega to you. " And Omega acts as the babyface surrogate for Tony Khan while he's injured.

Tony...you better be wearing a neck brace at the draft.

For the love of the game Sir

Hopefully TK will focus on (real) football for a little bit and let Danielson, Omega, or someone else run the show in the meantime.

Also, unrelated:

If TK was a real worker, he’d skip the nfl draft and be home selling.

With a neck brace on!

This is how I found out about tonight's proceedings. I went on the site because of the draft and saw that. Whispered to myself "the business is alive..."

If he's just walking around the war room at the draft tonight, we're gonna have NUCLEAR HEAT

Saw a couple suggestions on Twitter that I liked. Hangman joining the Elite and using the EVP's status to get him a shot against Swerve. Kenny nearly getting beaten down by the Bucks only to reveal he is Tony's hand picked replacement. Dunno if the latter is possible though

You could see him smiling as he laid on the ground with every one of the jobbers surrounding him.

You can tell he has never been punched in his life. "Hit" in the stomach, and flat backs like he's knocked out. It was sad.

After seeing that I think he's ever even seen someone get punched. Just watch Road House, Tony! It's all in there!

This week's Dynamite was something. A crazy mix of the good, the potential and the downright lameness.

Best Friends segment was ass. Bizarre start to the show.

Swerve went 50/50 with Kyle Fletcher in his first Dynamite as champ. Again, very disappointing idea. He won, eventually. Yay.

Audio issues all over the place in this one. I watched on Fite as well. Still sucked.

Kenny back? Surely not to wrestle.

Rosa/Deonna thing was the pits. Highlight was that one security guy.

Mina vs Anna was good. Pin was pretty darn neat. Toni with the big babyface save! Serena Deeb is back! Yay! Good bit to the camera as well. Great segment overall.

Caprice singing and rapping? OK!

Willow segment was good - until Mercedes came out. It just gests worse and worse.

The not really a gauntlet thing was good. Fuckin' Komander getting all of his crap in. Even at the finish. Jesus.

Jericho starting yet another faction probably. They're using Jericho's inability to get anyone over for heel heat. Dreadful.

Mox vs Hobbs was brutal. Total chore of a match.

TK/Elite/Perry angle was good. Jack will need protection going forward. I have my reservations about him being up to the task. We'll see. My hope is also that this totally writes TK off the show, cause I don't need to see him in angles going forward.

Popped big for Poppa Khan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back