Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they are getting the Santana/Ortiz Rampage treatment

What if Omega not being 100% positive towards The Young Bucks and saying him fighting is why he doesn't make a great EVP is all storyline. Injured Kenny as commissioner trying to keep The Elite from going power crazy.

I love how the big bad AEW stable is just Okada and 3 shrimpy looking guys. They only look menacing beside Tony Khan stature guys. They need a heavy.

I also wonder where this leaves Hangman. Swerve's opponent for Double or Nothing is announced next week on Dynamite so in theory The Young Bucks could use their power to push a heel Hangman into the title match

Any updates on Powerhouse Hobbs? He's someone that I've really liked lately even in limited TV time so hopefully nothing too bad.

Also had that Swerve scare with the stomp.

I also wonder where this leaves Hangman. Swerve's opponent for Double or Nothing is announced next week on Dynamite so in theory The Young Bucks could use their power to push a heel Hangman into the title match
I would like to see them use Hangman as a double agent but you just don't know which side he's playing. It would be an easy way to pull Swerve into the big angle so he's not on the outside.

Any updates on Powerhouse Hobbs? He's someone that I've really liked lately even in limited TV time so hopefully nothing too bad.

Also had that Swerve scare with the stomp.
I'm pretty sure the Swerve thing was storyline as it was part of the match. Swerve was pretty much dominating until the ankle injury which made it so Fletcher could get back into the match and make things somewhat competitive.

The Hobbs thing seemed like a genuine injury though. If wrestling media was worth dick then we'd have news on it by now instead of them just reporting things everyone already knows or going for clickbait.

I'm honestly surprised how many of you seem excited for an authority figure angle. When aew came around, people celebrated the lack of a kayfabe boss
This is a good point. I think if it's a hot angle and done well then it's worth getting excited about. That obviously remains to be seen though

There's only room for 1 authority figure on AEW

This is a good point. I think if it's a hot angle and done well then it's worth getting excited about. That obviously remains to be seen though
I'm willing to be proven wrong, buy aew has a bad history of poor follow up

If the Jags miss on their draft pick then they almost have to book Jack Perry vs Shad and the perfect time to bring back the barbed wire deathmatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back