Once Upon a Time in The UFC
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score
giphy.gif

saturday-you-know-what-that-means-brodie-lee.gif

toni-storm-renee-paquette.gif

mariah-may-mariah-may-wrestler.gif

Looks like a good crowd for Collision tomorrow, none of the lower bowl tarped off so we might get some better camera work.

Kenny Omega on his Twitch stream tonight said he's having a major surgery for his diverticulitis soon with the top surgeon in the field. Said he was thinking about retiring until meeting with this surgeon, now he feels like he'll come back stronger.

That hernia he thought he had during his run as AEW champion was misdiagnosed back then, it was actually his body fighting diverticulitis all the way back then. That's wild he's had diverticulitis that long.

Kenny Omega on his Twitch stream tonight said he's having a major surgery for his diverticulitis soon with the top surgeon in the field. Said he was thinking about retiring until meeting with this surgeon, now he feels like he'll come back stronger.

That hernia he thought he had during his run as AEW champion was misdiagnosed back then, it was actually his body fighting diverticulitis all the way back then. That's wild he's had diverticulitis that long.
That's scary, dude could have legit died in the ring. Especially with the wild bumps and matches he has, he got destroyed in the Vikingo match and countless other casual free matches on tv.

Big Kenny is gonna be back and better than ever

Gotta get this crew some quick wins and then Cage and Co can lose to Swerve in singles matches.

He also cut a promo on Ospreay calling himself the King of Japan lol

Kenny's clear working with Ospreay.

Ospreay eviscerated Kenny on the AEW uncensored podcast.

And they should be doing this. They never made up on TV and Will's in the Don Callis Family.

Dynamite Kid needs to squash FTR bald tonight

I dont mind a Trent push but damnit why sacrifice Dalton Castle to him, also saw Lady Frost and got hyped until I saw she's just there to take the L.

I dont mind a Trent push but damnit why sacrifice Dalton Castle to him, also saw Lady Frost and got hyped until I saw she's just there to take the L.

Dalton Castle and Lady Frost are here to be sacrificed, King. Simple as.

That Collision and Rampage card is rough, especially for a 3 hour show. A bunch of jobber matches that will go 50/50 and another Kyle O'Reilly title shot that he'll lose. Oof

That Collision and Rampage card is rough, especially for a 3 hour show. A bunch of jobber matches that will go 50/50 and another Kyle O'Reilly title shot that he'll lose. Oof

I wanted to watch it, but I shoot may go mow my long ass grass in the backyard instead. The Business is dead.

Back