AEW CXVII: Mariah is Upon Us

Billington and Davey Boy Jr would be a decent tag team

This kid bowing and shit. You lost! You are a loser, get your ass out of the ring!

Pac vs. Johnny TV should be a ppv match. This is WCW all over again.

"the most exciting thing to happen tonight" the Niners up by 21 with 11 minutes left is pretty damn exciting in my book!
I remember that game well. An air raid duel on Monday night in front of the nation between Case Keenum and Blaine Gabbert!

Are we getting PAC vs Jay White or Bang Bang Gang vs Death Triangle in a trios title match?

Man, you guys are harsh.

AEW has issues with predictability, and their sacrificing of ROH talent is annoying, but the product is still putting out very good matches week after week.

Almost seems targeted.

Man, you guys are harsh.

AEW has issues with predictability, and their sacrificing of ROH talent is annoying, but the product is still putting out very good matches week after week.

Almost seems targeted.

I have zero want or need to see another Top Flight or Lee Moriarty "good match" that they're going to lose without them being built up at all. These guys have been in the company for several years and haven't been built up as credible contenders in any, way, shape, or form, yet every time I see them on TV commentary sells them like they are. How many times do I need to hear about how much of a technical wrestling threat Lee Moriarty is and how he can beat anybody at any moment, when he hasn't won a singles match on AEW TV ever....3 years, never won a singles match on AEW TV. Why do I need to see this guy go 15 minutes damn near every week if they're not going to build him up as anything other than the guy that loses after a 15 minute "banger"?

Are "good matches" really "good matches" just because they're mechanically good?

I was wrong about Lee Moriarty never winning a singles match on AEW TV. I just looked at cagematch and I had to go all the way back to two years ago where he had a 3 week run where they gave him a 3 match winning streak on Rampage against Dante Martin, Matt Sydal, and Fuego Del Sol <lmao>

TWO YEARS AGO

<lol>

Just catching up with Collision. Great opening match between BCC and Top Flight. Solid promo from Danielson after as well

Oh sweet!! Getting Tam Nakano on Dynamite against Willow

Back