-Jon Cruz vs. 10

-Colt Cabana vs. Shawn Dean

-Private Party vs. Lee Johnson and Musa

-Orange Cassidy vs. Jason Cade

-Britt Baker vs. Skyler Moore

-Fenix vs. Alan Angels

-Kris Statlander vs. Dani Jordyn

-Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus vs. Mike Reed and Ryan Rembrandt

Both Dark and this weeks Dynamite were filmed last week so Dark will probably form the basis of who is on Dynamite tomorrow. Ray Fenix back, along with Private Party, Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus

Three words.

Dani
Jordan
Butt

source.gif

Last edited:

This is a dream match.

With Sting being rumored for AEW, I wonder if he will be brought in as Darby's guide/manager/legend. They seem to be doing a Darby needs experience or help angle. Schiavone even mentioned a few weeks ago that Darby reminds him of a young Stingah. The face paint is a match.

I'm not sure how I feel about this idea. Pure speculation on my part. Whatcha all think?

With Sting being rumored for AEW, I wonder if he will be brought in as Darby's guide/manager/legend. They seem to be doing a Darby needs experience or help angle. Schiavone even mentioned a few weeks ago that Darby reminds him of a young Stingah. The face paint is a match.

I'm not sure how I feel about this idea. Pure speculation on my part. Whatcha all think?

I think that Darby is hot right now and you don't wanna mess with that by pairing Sting with him

Darby has been able to get over in a very natural and organic way

I'm not sure if I want Sting to manage anyone to be honest.

If Sting was able to wrestle with I'm not sure he can

I'd like to see him feud with Matt Hardy, Kenny Omega, Y2J, Cowboy

Y2J and Hardy could put over Sting as a threat and Sting could put over guys like Omega and Cowboy

I think that Darby is hot right now and you don't wanna mess with that by pairing Sting with him

Darby has been able to get over in a very natural and organic way

I'm not sure if I want Sting to manage anyone to be honest.
This was my thinking as well. I don't want Sting as his manager, but it just popped into my mind when I thought about it. My other concern with the idea is that I presume Sting would be so much bigger than him. I just dont think Sting can have another match, so if these rumors are true... I dont really know what he could do outside of present the TNT title at the PPV

Why would Sting join AEW?

What’s the point?

Not sure it fits him having a mentor.

He did an interview about a week or so ago and was very anti the idea of ass kissing legends

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/features/1184981-darby-allin-aew-wrestlezone-interview

upload_2020-5-13_17-0-45.png

Of course, that could just be him saying it for a possible storyline

Not expecting anything close to as good as last week's main event, but hopefully it should still be a decent Dynamite. Maybe a Hangman return to save Omega and Hardy getting beat?

The fuck is Luther doing in the crowd? Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back