AEW Dynasty 2024 Official PPV Discussion

Who walks out of Dynasty as AEW World Champion

• Total voters
Just read the results. I'm not taking anything away from Swerve, he'll do great as champ, but it's a shame Joe never really got to do much with his reign. He never had a defining match, wasn't part of any feud. He's got everything you would want as a champion, but he never really had much to do.

Did Toni call out Wendi Richter again?
He only rebuilt what was lost with MJF s shitty reign.

I did watch Dynasty. Thought the show was good mostly.

Pac vs Okada was very good. Really picked up when Okada flipped off the fans.

6 man was fine. Not crazy about them building a Cope/Malakai feud.

TBS title match was oddly short. No idea what happened there. It just ended.

Mercedes is going heel no doubt. They planted all the seeds and Taz confirmed it on commentary.

Kyle vs Roddy was a fine, inoffensive wrestling match, if it was like 5 minutes shorter.

Adam Cole can walk. Countdown is on to his next injury.

Jericho vs Hook. Dear god, what a shit match. Clunky and awkward. Hook is done. They might've had something with him at some point.

Storm vs TR was good. No complaints.

Bryan vs Ospreay was very good because of course it was.

Bucks vs FTR was fine. Did some crazy stuff. Really hope Jack has gotten better on the mic. Could be rough otherwise. Everything is looking positive thus far.

Main event was good. It's all on Swerve now. I hope he can succeed where MJF failed.

People think that Will/Bryan was the craziest thing last night.
Well I say it was Perry getting cheered/crowd reaction.

Tony should get booker of the year just for that magic.
Oilers getting swept.

Jack Perry is meme popular from a real life video of him getting slapped around.

Not saying he can't stay over or anything, because he's the guy that was over massive while teaming with a dinosaur and losing every week. The guy can clearly get over

But I'm not a fan of this wink wink real life shit being part of the kayfabe wrestling show.

You're acting like he was 10 minutes late haha
Late enough! I’m also rewatching cause I’m sure I missed little things, but I’m start at the start, with Sexy Okada and his squeaky clean win

I noticed in the opening vid Will called himself the Ace….feud with Mox coming?

Oilers getting swept.
e47718b1-7cb4-4c08-9df3-04e4d02ef3d3_text.gif

Rewatching Ospreay v Danielson because why the fuck not

I feel happy and sad. I'm sad to say that was the very first Ospreay match I have ever seen from start to finish. Sad, because wtf have I been doing not watching Ospreay? I see why Triple H wanted him so bad now, but happy because that match was great. I rarely watch AEW but I gotta get off my ass and start watching it.

Back