AEW Full Gear Discussion

What did you guys think was the worst match? I actually enjoyed them all. I feel like Saraya Baker took a bit to get going but that's to be expected.

The cage match was surprisingly great. As was the trios, women's title match, tag, TNT, main event. I really liked Kingston/Akiyama too had a very knowledgeable women next to me who knew kings road style so that was dope.
did you show her ur strong style finish after the show?

What did you guys think was the worst match? I actually enjoyed them all. I feel like Saraya Baker took a bit to get going but that's to be expected.

The cage match was surprisingly great. As was the trios, women's title match, tag, TNT, main event. I really liked Kingston/Akiyama too had a very knowledgeable women next to me who knew kings road style so that was dope.
Cargill match for sure.
Slow and no chemistry with Nyla.

Otherwise a great PPV, everyone that was over at my place loved it.

Probably Saraya v Baker. I don't think it was terrible or anything but just wasn't up to the standard to the rest of the card.

Probably Saraya v Baker. I don't think it was terrible or anything but just wasn't up to the standard to the rest of the card.

That and the Jade match were definitely the worst on the show, but I didn't think either were total stinkers. There wasn't a "bad" match on the card, imo. I'm an AEW mark, but for the PPVs I almost always wish they cut a match or two because they run too long. Whether it was being there live, or just the card quality, this one went by fast.

Back