• WWE

• Japan

• Mexico

• Making blockbuster Hollywood movies with Rocky

• Who gives a $h*t?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched Rampage this week. Had a lot of promise but fell short imo.

First match was alright. Went waaaaaaaayyyyy too long though.

Hobbs vs Dane was good. Quite surprised by the outcome. Would've thought Dante was a shoo-in for a ladder match. Hoss of the revolution would be a more fitting name for that match thus far.

A thing that I noticed the AEW should stop doing is showing full W/L records for dudes who have terrible records. Just show the current year. Trent has a particularly ghastly 35-24 record. No good!

I found it hilarious when Matt was face to face with SMS, a dude who does the gimmick infinitely better than Hardy. Looks like Jeff is coming back to save his career.

Serena squashed a lady named Risk! Fine.

Main event was OK. Could've shaved a few mins off imo. White let Trent crash and burn with the Moonsault and his finisher sucks. Looks like Bray Wyatt's old one (minus the kiss.)

Hilarious! I love how MJF is old school, and stays in his heel persona around fans. Never change Maxwell Friedman!

The end kills me when we see the guy with a stack of figures to sign, and he asks him "You've got like a whole toy box? How old are you, fucking six?"<Lmaoo>

Hook it to my veins!!!

Hobbs vs Dane was good. Quite surprised by the outcome. Would've thought Dante was a shoo-in for a ladder match. Hoss of the revolution would be a more fitting name for that match thus far.
Ladder match starring
Dldypx1.jpg

Just watched Rampage.

It was my first time seeing Jay White. I was very impressed. I don't know if he can talk, but he certain looks a hell of lot better than Adam Cole and works better than we've seen of Cole recently.

My favorite part of the match, however, was when Trent Baretta was laying flat on his back and Jericho shouted, "It looks like Baretta may be out on his feet!"

Last edited:
Watched Rampage late this week. Thought it was a great episode compared to a few of the previous episodes. All solid matches.

One thing that stood out to me was Jade changing her hair color to further embrace the Green criticism and swapping her ring gear.
That body suit looked like the Riddler in Batman Forever. Not a fan of the new look.

On the subject of Jade how long does everyone think they keep her streak going? Will she reach Goldberg type numbers?!? 50?

Watched Rampage late this week. Thought it was a great episode compared to a few of the previous episodes. All solid matches.

One thing that stood out to me was Jade changing her hair color to further embrace the Green criticism and swapping her ring gear.
That body suit looked like the Riddler in Batman Forever. Not a fan of the new look.

On the subject of Jade how long does everyone think they keep her streak going? Will she reach Goldberg type numbers?!? 50?

The bodysuits are just for promos.

Speaking of Rampage, I thought Powerhouse vs. Dante was super fun.

Dante has come a long way in terms of his facial expressions and intensity.

It was the right result; can't have Hobbes lose to Dante twice in a row. I can see Dante and Powerhouse having a great rivalry over the course of their careers if they both stick around.

Taz had a great line during the match: "Dante has heart, but Hobbes is going to rip that heart right out of his chest."

Taz needs to be on Dynamite.

Last edited:
Just got my tickets for Wednesday in Bridgeport. Anyone else going to be there?

My guess is that Tony is happy with her incremental improvements in the ring. He clearly decided a long time ago he's going to push her to the moon, and we haven't really seen Tony change his mind on anything that I am aware of yet... nothing big anyways.

She's definitely not going to lose until there is a big build up and someone they want to give the rub.

Or until one of the girls zaps her with a cattle prod.

Last edited:
Just got my tickets for Wednesday in Bridgeport. Anyone else going to be there?

My guess is that Tony is happy with her incremental improvements in the ring. He clearly decided a long time ago he's going to push her to the moon, and we haven't really seen Tony change his mind on anything that I am aware of yet... nothing big anyways.

She's definitely not going to lose until there is a big build up and someone they want to give the rub.

Or until one of the girls zaps her with a cattle prod.
@Frank23 is going next week.

Biggest thing I can think of that Tony changed was Nightmare Collective and taken over complete creative control after that

Speaking of Rampage, I thought Powerhouse vs. Dante was super fun.

Dante has come a long way in terms of his facial expressions and intensity.

It was the right result; can't have Hobbes lose to Dante twice in a row. I can see Dante and Powerhouse having a great rivalry over the course of their careers if they both stick around.

Taz had a great line during the match: "Dante has heart, but Hobbes is going to rip that heart right out of his chest."

Taz needs to be on Dynamite.
Just about the taz line. I think JR needs to be replaced

Yo, where the fuck has Fuego II: Son of Fuego been lately? Feels like I haven't seen him in weeks. Don't tell me Tony Khan isn't renewing his contract either.

Hope TK drops his ass.

Seems like someone in the back saw Fuego getting that face pop and decided to bite his style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back