After a 3 year run i finally got the Rona

I had it July 4th. Flu for 36 hours and back pain for a day more but that’s it. I was drinking on the third day and felt fine. I did end up losing taste after it was gone for about 2.5 weeks which was super annoying

So 3 years of constant exposures and managed to avoid it until now.

Came down with symptoms a couple days ago, did the at home test and it popped hot immediately. Did a PCR today to verify for work so I get the time off.

Fever, bodyaches, cough and headache. My GF has it way worse than me right now. Its been kicking our asses.

Give me some series to binge watch or games to play on PS4 to pass the time sherbros.
How many boosters did you get.

Symptoms should be minimal if you got a 3rd or 4th shot within the last 6 months

Everyone I know has had it except me. My friend got it, my co workers got it, but I never got it. I work with the public indoors every day.

The only side effect I've had with the ronies is I don't sleep much anymore. I wake up constantly

Im on my 2nd round with the rona. 1st round was cake, just lost my taste and smell for a couple weeks. Round 2 has been a bloodbath, i was taken down early and pounded into a living death.

Vitamin c and a lot of sun. But not after you get it, before. But now's a good time to start.

Came down with symptoms a couple days ago, did the at home test and it popped hot immediately. Did a PCR today to verify for work so I get the time off.

Fever, bodyaches, cough and headache. My GF has it way worse than me right now. Its been kicking our asses.

Give me some series to binge watch or games to play on PS4 to pass the time sherbros.
Better Call Saul, Elden Ring

Just getting over my second round. Not too bad so I was lucky. Same with the wife.

Had the first two shots but no booster.

PX7B3Jy.jpg
I know for a fact they were preparing for lockdowns earlier than that. know someone who was working for the CDC October of 2019 and they had them start mass preparing for everyone to Work from home

Damn, I'm just getting over it for the first time. I started symptoms on Monday night and I'm feeling nearly fully healed now. Tuesday into Wednesday afternoon was pretty rough, but manageable. Hope you get easy to manage symptoms as well.

Edit: strange too. I figured I would never get it because I went through so much exposure and never did, until this week.

Got 1 booster but it was probably over 6 months ago.
I never got the boosters still havent caught covid. i only got the first two shots for work and the long beach grand Prix then every one stopoed checking those useless vax cards so I never got boosters. I did break my clavicle though which I do not recommend rather have covid than that.

I know for a fact they were preparing for lockdowns earlier than that. know someone who was working for the CDC October of 2019 and they had them start mass preparing for everyone to Work from home
People where also catching covid like 2 months before that date we just didn't have a name for it or a test for it even.

I haven’t been sick at all since October 2019(I got really sick too after attending a festival, maybe it was Covid), not even a cold. I used to get sick atleast 2 times a year when the seasons change but I guess my body was ready for a pandemic.

I feel you bro, thought I had surely had it but was asymptomatic. Finally got it a few weeks ago and it kicked my ass. Prepare to not feel back to normal for weeks. God speed.

I just started watching better call Saul. Really really good. It's about a lawyer who's always getting into trouble (I'm season 2 so far)

Bob odenkirk is really good

Vaccinated three times or i lost my job. Still got it 6 months after the last booster. What a joke. Greatest fraud perpetrated on humanity. Lockdowns, then stimulus to fix it. Now hyperinflation and annhilated supply chains then recession. Glad it was worth it.