After Charles finishes Khabib Lite, will Khabib avenge his fallen friend's loss?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
After Charles makes easy work out of Islam, I predict it lights the fire under Khabib's ass to come back for one more fight. Khabib just has to get back into shape and lose about 60lbs
0Y7nvN9r_400x400.jpg

Islam is the Litecoin to Khabib's Bitcoin

He is smaller, has a lesser chin, and isn't as good on the ground to deal with Sir Charles and his grappling

discuzz

khabib has nothing to prove.

oliviera would make more of a statement going up and getting the 170 belt

I was never convinced Khabib was better than Islam, their approaches are different but Islam's striking is far more technical, his defense is far more responsible. Islam's arsenal of takedowns has always impressed me more too. Both of them have absurd physical strength, the heaviest of top games and unrelenting cardio. I think Khabib had much better GnP from top position but I've always felt like Islam was the better passer. Sometimes I think because Khabib came first or perhaps spoke better English and was more charismatic with a great heel in McGregor to boost his fame people just assume he's better or greater.

Seriously who did Khabib beat to earn a title shot Islam wouldn't have smashed? Michael Johnson? Edson Barboza? Al Iaquinta? And let's not sit here and pretend Islam wouldn't be a 3 to 1 favorite over Gaethje and Poirier. They're both great.

Did you see Mak/Tibau? It's actually Islam that is the enforcer who avenged Khabib's loss.

Tibau was in his prime vs Khabib at 28-29 years old (27-7), he was 35-36 (33-12) when he fought Islam, on a losing streak and his body had began to shrivel up not just post USADA but after the positive test vs Trujillo. This isn't a fair comparison, it's like when people compare Islam's performance vs a 22 year old Tsarukyan who took the fight on short notice in his UFC debut to Gamrot vs Tsarukyan, where Tsarukyan was 25 and on a 5 fight win streak in the UFC with a full camp. Context matters. Tibau was a really good fighter.

Khabib Nurmagomedov looking more like Khabib Iglesias these days. Doubt he has it in him to make the weight cut.

fathead only fights strikers and d2's who switch to striking

After Charles makes easy work out of Islam, I predict it lights the fire under Khabib's ass to come back for one more fight. Khabib just has to get back into shape and lose about 60lbs
0Y7nvN9r_400x400.jpg

Islam is the Litecoin to Khabib's Bitcoin

He is smaller, has a lesser chin, and isn't as good on the ground to deal with Sir Charles and his grappling

discuzz
Riveting take

No, didnt someone made this exact same thread during the week?

i'm about as excited for Khabib to come back as i am for Tito.
<DisgustingHHH><{titihmm}><KhabibBS>

Holy fucking shit with the same thread multiple times every damn day!

Back