After Jailton Almeida little brothers Curtis Blaydes will you still have hate in your heart or praise his name?

If he wrestlefucks Blaydes, I will officially acknowledge him.

roman-reigns-pointing-up-there-nvm7di7823qejchs.gif
Although he got wrecked.. he was actually putting it on Blaydes

Almeidas stock went up for me tonight tbh. Taking down one of the best wrestlers in the division repeteadly and breaking the record.

Mohawk line actually. Atleast in the pictures.
Post your proof then, cause in the Kaz finish gif thread it's pretty clearly top of the ear. Didn't see anyone in almedias corner or jailton himself complaining

Post your proof then, cause in the Kaz finish gif thread it's pretty clearly top of the ear. Didn't see anyone in almedias corner or jailton himself complaining
Sure when I get home. It's clear as day Mohawk line for at least 6 of the punches. The ones that actually elicited movement from Almeida at least. It's so clear that when you see you'll understand it's not debatable.

Sure when I get home. It's clear as day Mohawk line for at least 6 of the punches. The ones that actually elicited movement from Almeida at least. It's so clear that when you see you'll understand it's not debatable.
Ah, so you were out and about and lost money in the fight. Explains alot

If you're confident, do you want to wager your account?
I will bet you my account the fight result will not get overturned. Moron. If your so sure it was back of the head and illegal, then it's surely gonna be clear to the commission also right?

I will bet you my account the fight result will not get overturned. Moron. If your so sure it was back of the head and illegal, then it's surely gonna be clear to the commission also right?
You changed the terms and then proceeded with insults when you're incorrect about something. Do better.

In multiple threads like a spastic too
I just find people who can make up reality and have "Their truth" strange. To me, you're like the kinda person who identifies as a fox. The fact you're rude about it as well just indicates failed fathership.

I just find people who can make up reality and have "Their truth" strange. To me, you're like the kinda person who identifies as a fox.
My brother in Christ, I can clearly direct you to the Kaz gif finish thread, and every gif shows ear/ temple shots.

You have nothing but "I'll post pictures later!" And "wanna account bet?'

Just shut up.

My brother in Christ, I can clearly direct you to the Kaz gif finish thread, and every gif shows ear/ temple shots.

You have nothing but "I'll post pictures later!" And "wanna account bet?'

Just shut up.

I don't know how to speak fox. We cannot communicate.

Back