Al Iaquinta ..feels like he will retire now..

Agreed. No spark whatsoever and seemed like he didn’t want to be there. Glad he set himself up for a career after mma, he will do well for himself

Well its always hard to be part time in a serious game such as MMA. Probably better off just being a real estate agent.

Still one of the best names on Khabibs record...

Real Estate money keeping him MORE than fed so I can't say I blame him, but it's definitely a good idea to pack it up. His head movement hasn't improved since Khabib used him to practice his Jeb 3 YEARS ago.

AP2w39.gif

He quit in there.

So yeah guessing he is burnt out and will retire.

Seems like he's been on the fence about the fight career for awhile-not the kind of sport for that.

If he's really in Real Estate like he says then he has been killing the past 2 years. People are paying up anywhere from 30-100k above asking price to buys houses. The market is crazy.

He probably just wanted another another payment.

He really fell off. Went 5 with khabib then beat kevin lee and we were talking potential matchups with mcgregor and dustin

Dude's game, but he's slow and dumb.

Time to give it up, sorry bro.

Will always respect your heart.

Looked very slow...Theese last two years seemed to make him aged 10 years
His heart hasn’t been in it since he got mauled by khabib. That’s when he started squeaking about money, etc. he’s done

Looked very slow...Theese last two years seemed to make him aged 10 years

I thought we had seen the last of raging Al and was surprised to see him on this card. He looked completely outclassed sadly. At least Bobby did what Khabib couldn't. Finish him.

Back