Multiplatform Alan Wake II

Really wanted to add how confusing of a gaming experience Alan Wake II was. I was certain by early to mid game this was another deathloop overrated game in the making. The mid game was 8/10 but Saga's mind room was a tedious choir at best and took away from the momentum of the game.

The last three hours of this game were a 10/10. I think they need to not wait so long to introduce some combat in this game. Way too many miniscule choirs in the game that add nothing to it. Also thought Sam Lake worked a little too hard to make sure he was in this game a lot though he added a lot to the character his long drawn out clips were not super unecessary.

I also felt Alan Wake I was overrated...would say this game is a solid 8/10 for the uber patient gamer which is rare now a days. I dont blame anyone for feeling this was a hard push to get to anything that resembles fun. By the end I hardly understood what the hell the storyline was.
I nearly gave up on the game to be honest and I'm a very patient gamer. There's no excuse to have not improved the gameplay at all. The original came out many years ago and we know they can do it because they have Control which is fun at least. If this game had RE4 Remake level gameplay it would have actually deserved the 9s and 10s it received.

I enjoyed the last few hours myself except for that 30 minute segment that you are going back and forth between profiling people and sticking shit to a wall. That went on way too long imo.

Back