Aldo for the title.

Definitely would like to see Aldo in there with rainbow head guy. This would be Aldo’s last chance at a belt. Easy win for him. Once dashivilli or what ever his name is wins the title Aldo won’t have a chance.

I'm a huge Aldo fan...but if you think a matchup with O'Malley is an 'easy win for him', you're delusional.

Aldo is not getting a title, and probably doesn't care. He came back to earn a nice paycheck. Give him a good competitive fight a nice paycheck again, if he wants another one. BW is a Motherfucker, Aldo is going to have a murderous row if he wants to win a strap here, I don't think he can anymore.

Definitely would like to see Aldo in there with rainbow head guy. This would be Aldo’s last chance at a belt. Easy win for him. Once dashivilli or what ever his name is wins the title Aldo won’t have a chance.

Current Aldo would not even touch O'Malley. Age takes a lot, and Aldo is now gone, unfortunately.

Nah. O'Malley is the sort of striker that Aldo should not be facing anymore.

Reactions: HHJ
Merab is fighting O’Malley next. So, your last sentence means there was no need to make this thread.

Reactions: HHJ
I'm a huge Aldo fan...but if you think a matchup with O'Malley is an 'easy win for him', you're delusional.

It's MMA math, but Yan beat the piss out of Aldo, and O'Malley got the better of Yan in the stand up and forced him to wrestle.

Aldo should just get more match ups like Martinez that allow him to do showcase fights.

I don't want to see him go out like Anderson did.

Aldo leapfrogging Merab for the title shot with the win streak Merab is on, a win over Aldo and wins over Yan & Cejudo since then?

<DisgustingHHH>
Just make Aldo vs rainbow and give Merab the shot at 145. If Merab doesn't want it he can wait one more fight.

Aldo can't wait, now is the perfect time.

It's MMA math, but Yan beat the piss out of Aldo, and O'Malley got the better of Yan in the stand up and forced him to wrestle.

Aldo should just get more match ups like Martinez that allow him to do showcase fights.

I don't want to see him go out like Anderson did.
Aldo and Yan was life and death until the fifth round, you should rewatch before that crazy statement you just made.

Back