Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

I liked Izzy. Anyone who hated Izzy is JUST as bad as those who hate Alex.

Lol, this guy is trying to shame you into not hating on one of his favourite fighters.

Izzy sucks as a human. Fuck em.

I hope he stays in combat sports for a long, long, long time. I hate that he's taking a break right now.

Poatan nuthuggers are officially the new worst fanbase, delusional as fuck

Never Forget:

dpkBD5.gif

Imagine being triggered that people like a great fighter and man. <lol>

"Seriously. And I’m not worried about it because I think it doesn’t matter what classification they give you. What matters is what you do and how you inspire people. And I think I’m doing it very well.”

Poatan is such a likeable dude -- he has all of the entertainment to win fans over and outside the cage, he's a man of few words that doesn't give a fuck about titles. He just wants to throw down and test himself.

Lol, this guy is trying to shame you into not hating on one of his favourite fighters.

Izzy sucks as a human. Fuck em.

I hope he stays in combat sports for a long, long, long time. I hate that he's taking a break right now.
Any reason for not liking Izzy isn't related to mma fighting and as such it shouldn't matter. Izzy took every test and answered every call. Not liking him is like not liking MMA.

I simply do not school girl over fighters because I think they are nice people. I've heard Woodley is a nice person but as a fighter I'm not a fan.

I'm grateful I have the ability to separate the art from the artist. I don't give a shit about the artist. Just the art. I believe I can fly is a good song no matter who Robert Kelly is, I'll take that to the grave.

womp womp Izzy was in boring fights because I'm a simpleton that only watches the UFC to satisfy my bloodlust instead of being able to appreciate the art of hitting and not getting hit
What a pretentious (and stupid) post. I laughed out loud reading that shit. Yeah, we got it bro you’re so smart. Lol! Alex is not only a better kick-boxer and mma fighter (3-1), he’s much more exciting .

Fans watch sports for entertainment otherwise they wouldn’t exist. Doing the bare minimum to win for 25 is boring. Izzy is super talented but he’s a very easy to hate weirdo who is boring to watch. Alex is better in every conceivable way. We are blessed to watch his run. Super likeable guy, super exciting. But yeah, we’re all dumb and you’re smart

Last edited:
Any reason for not liking Izzy isn't related to mma fighting and as such it shouldn't matter. Izzy took every test and answered every call. Not liking him is like not liking MMA.

I simply do not school girl over fighters because I think they are nice people. I've heard Woodley is a nice person but as a fighter I'm not a fan.

I'm grateful I have the ability to separate the art from the artist. I don't give a shit about the artist. Just the art. I believe I can fly is a good song no matter who Robert Kelly is, I'll take that to the grave.

iu

"Not liking him is like not liking MMA." but at the same time you talk bout removing the person from the art.

lmao.

Alright buddy. Enjoy that high horse.

btw art is an expression of character. You're trying to remove the connection because you don't like it, using shame.

Last edited:
What a pretentious (and stupid) post. I laughed out loud reading that shit. Yeah, we got it bro you’re so smart. Lol! Alex is not only a better kick-boxer and mma fighter (3-1), he’s much more exciting .

Fans watch sports for entertainment otherwise they wouldn’t exist. Doing the bare minimum to win for 25 is boring. Izzy is super talented but he’s a very easy to hate weirdo who is boring to watch. Alex is better in every conceivable way. We are blessed to watch his run. Super likeable guy, super exciting. But yeah, we’re all dumb and you’re smart
That's cute, I enjoy both Izzy and Pereira fights. Pereira's a little more for obvious reasons. glad I could provide some entertainment to you and you're right I am pretty smart so thanks for the compliment. It's quite entertaining to see the legions of smoothbrained people on here that don't think anything is a fun fight unless some dude's eyebrows are hanging at his knees and his lip is split like Moses parted the Nile, but whether you feel like I'm addressing you here or not is irrelevant. peace

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
I think the haters stem from Adesanya's fans. It's a bitter and unexpectedly devastating fall from grace for izzy, and pereira is thriving while it's been occurring. to top it all off, adesanya has lots of strong points and managed to finally beat alex last time out, turning it into a true 'rivalry' instead of just alex always beating izzy.

That's cute, I enjoy both Izzy and Pereira fights. Pereira's a little more for obvious reasons. glad I could provide some entertainment to you and you're right I am pretty smart so thanks for the compliment. It's quite entertaining to see the legions of smoothbrained people on here that don't think anything is a fun fight unless some dude's eyebrows are hanging at his knees and his lip is split like Moses parted the Nile, but whether you feel like I'm addressing you here or not is irrelevant. peace

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
Its the same reason alot of veteran fighters like Weidman, Bisping, Cormier, etc. still doubt and underrate him. Hes a glitch in the system, a kickboxer with so few mma fights shouldnt be able to take over the ufc like that in their minds. It must be because hes being fast track, Dana White privilege or whatever.
Personally I think the time kickboxers potentially need to adapt to MMA can often be overstated, indeed how long MMA fighters from other sports needs generally to switch can be.

The issue IMHO is the UFC tends to depend on fighters getting their attention in smaller orgs more so than was the case in the past and this gets sold to the fans as the fighters "building their skill set". Sometimes its true but often the fighter was ready for the bigtime years before they got the chance, the delay was more down to the UFC's business practices and marketing.

Mirko was ready for the bigtime within 18 months whilst fighting K-1 at the same time and I think Alex record beating Izzy meant he had the chance to get into the UFC(and big fights in it) much faster than is normal these days.

Last edited:
iu

"Not liking him is like not liking MMA." but at the same time you talk bout removing the person from the art.

lmao.

Alright buddy. Enjoy that high horse.

btw art is an expression of character. You're trying to remove the connection because you don't like it, using shame.
I am removing him from the art, the art is fighting. you say he's a garbage human being, I've not met him. What's he like? I'm only commenting on fights. you can pretend you know him all you want.

you probably dream about meeting him, where as I simply do not care about him as a human being.

so as a person maybe he leaves something to be desired? but as an mma fighter, what do you have against him?

I am removing him from the art, the art is fighting. you say he's a garbage human being, I've not met him. What's he like? I'm only commenting on fights. you can pretend you know him all you want.

you probably dream about meeting him, where as I simply do not care about him as a human being.

so as a person maybe he leaves something to be desired? but as an mma fighter, what do you have against him?

Get over it. People do not like Izzy. Embrace and accept the reality.

Not really..

Can you show me a Tweet where Alex said the following..
Israel Adesanya
@Stylebender
Fun Fax!
📠
After my UFC debut at #UFC221, in the locker room while taking my cup and undies off I had precum stringing out my weewee.
1:10 AM · Jun 5, 2019

Fun fax if you’re a creepy dude, maybe? You understand the part where HE is saying, and doing this shit in public, right? People aren’t making shit up. These are all FACTS.

How about Alex dry humping another dude in the octagon after beating him? I’m pretty sure Alex has never done that. What normal healthy adjusted adult does shit like this, clown?

How about wanking a dog, and actually posting it on the internet? Nothing creepy about that at all, right? If you’re a creep. I haven’t seen Alex doing that.

Or him promising to drop whomever like the “twin towers”? Only to come out, and point fight? I haven’t seen Alex saying cringey shit like that.

Please.. If you have sources for Alex ever doing anything like that stuff. I’d like to see them. But I don’t think they exist.

34 year old Izzy clowned Pereira’s kid just over a year ago for something the boy did seven years earlier when the kid was EIGHT years old.

Nothing petty, or fucked up about that, right?

He’s a creepy dude that says he grew a boob because he supposedly smokes too much weed.

Personally, I have not grown a boob, or anything else from decades of smoking weed. And don’t know a single person that ever happened to.

And it makes one wonder.. What may have caused that to happen to such a young guy in his mma prime (29 - 30 years old, I believe).

Something caused that to happen, and weed has nothing to do with it. Otherwise at least Nate, and I would be wearing Double D Manziers, ffs. A few others in here too, I bet.

You’re usually a great poster. But defending this creep?

Well actually you’re right about one thing. In a post you made earlier. I will ALWAYS remember Izzy for doing all of those things, and more.

Nope.

He’s a creep of the highest order. And there are MANY reasons to dislike him. And Alex has nothing to do with any of them. I knew he was a creep from his “pre-cum”UFC debut. How could anybody not know?

And I thank Jan for shutting that clown down and keeping him from getting a second belt. And Jan was an underdog in that fight.

Not one single fighter I support has ever done any of those things. And I don’t remotely understand being an actual fan of such a creepy guy. And there’s only one explanation for it..

View attachment 1041790
Murked

Except he shamelessly ducked a rematch with Alex so no, he hasn't.

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
It's just Adesanya haters who make people have to seem like Pereira haters.

Like bringing up that Pereira already has a better legacy than Izzy despite one title defense and never facing any legit wrestlers.

Or that he's 3-1 over Izzy and the superior striker head to head despite the fact Pereria should've lost the first kickboxing decision, the 2nd kickboxing match Izzy was clearly winning and Alex was saved late in the fight by a standing 8 count when he was about to get finished.

The first MMA fight Izzy was about to finish Pereira but the end of the round saved him again. In the 5th round when he was clearly on his way to winning, Izzy didn't have the benefit of receiving a standing 8 count like Pereira did in the kickboxing match to save him.

Last fight Izzy won the first round then KOd Pereira in the 2nd.

So in reality Pereira was extremely lucky to come away with 1 win of the 4 fights let alone 3 wins, but Izzy haters are just that, haters.

Last edited:
As a person he seems great, as a fighter he is just taking on strikers and is far from the guy who fights anyone, any time and all dat jazz.

Back