Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

Alex is a great "fighter" that has delivered ass whoopin' after ass whoopin'.

Kick boxer? MMA fighter? Who really gives a flip, he brings it, without any drama.

The push from haters saying Alex needs to fight Aspinal just want to see him get beat. Hope he stays at LHW and keeps the excitement with his upper level combat.

Cool plants WFG ! Can ya share the types you're growing?
I have a few hybrids I engineered myself last season that are Banana peppers crossed with pepperoncinis, as well as a few purple bell pepper hybrids on one side of the garden, allowing them to self hybridize dependent on the will of the bees.

On the other side of the yard I've planted two of each pepper I want for the season 18" from one another so they can pollinate eachother, and after I finish it up I'll do what I did last year and cross pollinate them around trying to make new things, then eventually replant them in the hybrid box to let them do their thing there (the first generation of peppers will ALWAYS be what the plant is even through hybridization, it is the seeds of the initial pepper that are the first hybridized generation of the plant)

This year I have banana peppers, habaneros, Calabrian Peppers (the secret ingredient in many of my recipes that I share only here with my sherbros), various bells, Thai chili's, jalapeños, long chili's, fat chili's, crown peppers, Mad Hatter peppers, and the various cross breeds; along with half a dozen other raised beds/larger containers like my pepper ones for tomatoes, onions, garlic, lettuce, Meyer lemons, two dozen different herbs and spices, etc.

This year I had "wild" tomatoes sprout out of a pot I initially used for making compost/fertilizer from the tomatoes I threw in there, they've already gotten to a solid height and I anticipate since they are the second generation of the plant that they will produce more robustly, as when I replanted them, they had a longer and stronger root system than any of my previous plants.

Screenshot_20240430_144419_Gallery.jpg
These are the the hybrids with their new foliage coming in

Screenshot_20240430_144529_Gallery.jpg
These are newly sewn peppers with some onions and tomatoes on the right and a long eggplant chilling. The terracotta spikes allow me to fill up glass Pelligrino bottles with water to deep water them all day, saves me 75% water consumption compared to my old drip irrigation method, but it's an experiment this year.

Screenshot_20240430_144817_Gallery.jpg
These are the "wild" tomatoes.

Thanks for reading my gardening blog post lmao, if any of you are ever thinking about growing your own food, my dms are always open for advice! Become self sufficient!

Last edited:
Thanks for reading my gardening blog post lmao, if any of you are ever thinking about growing your own food, my dms are always open for advice! Become self sufficient!
Great rundown WFG, and thanks for sharing. Fresh peps & toms = great salsa!
Total thrill to eat a pepper or a tomato picked from a home garden.​

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
Everyone has haters. If your the top guy you had to run over people's favs to get there. Or you proved them wrong and they can't or won't accept that

Alex haters are hilarious with the goal post movings.

-"F*ck Poatan, he should go to LHW to fight guys his own size"
-F*ck Poatan, he should go to HW to fight ppl bigger than him"
-"He should scour every division in the UFC in any ranked or no ranked position to get an L so i can finally say he was never that good"

Great rundown WFG, and thanks for sharing. Fresh peps & toms = great salsa!
Total thrill to eat a pepper or a tomato picked from a home garden.​
Thank you Sherbro. Went from a hobby I was just vaguely interested in to a large positive in my life, highly recommend, it takes like 3 hours of YouTube videos to get the knowledge for your first years harvest, especially if you're in a good climate where nature will do a lot of the work. Love seeing my family enjoying fresh caprese with tomatoes and basil from the garden.

It's good to see Alex acknowledges that it doesn't matter what his haters think because they are always going to move the goal post on him no matter how much he does.
"Okay, he beat Jones, but he isn't proven until he wins the Mortal Kombat tournament and beats Goro."
one month later
"Pffft, Goro was never actually that good, let's see Poatan beat Kintaro then he's proven."

"Okay, he beat Jones, but he isn't proven until he wins the Mortal Kombat tournament and beats Goro."
one month later
"Pffft, Goro was never actually that good, let's see Poatan beat Kintaro then he's proven."
- Beats Kintaro. - "Kintaro was never good, he would never beat Shao Khan".

Thank you Sherbro. Went from a hobby I was just vaguely interested in to a large positive in my life, highly recommend, it takes like 3 hours of YouTube videos to get the knowledge for your first years harvest, especially if you're in a good climate where nature will do a lot of the work. Love seeing my family enjoying fresh caprese with tomatoes and basil from the garden.
Growing anything is good for the soul, and picking fresh things to eat is awesome.

Alex is awesome, but people need to chill the fuck out on calling him the GOAT or even saying he has a better legacy than Izzy so far. He needs to defend a belt 5+ times and then things will be different.

Alex is awesome, but people need to chill the fuck out on calling him the GOAT or even saying he has a better legacy than Izzy so far. He needs to defend a belt 5+ times and then things will be different.

Those might not have been serious topics ;)

I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
Exactly, I don’t know what’s more insane, that Izzy has fans or that this guy has haters. Then when you combine the two and realize there are dudes out there who are fans of Izzy but hate this guy. It’s just mind-boggling.

Exactly, I don’t know what’s more insane, that Izzy has fans or that this guy has haters. Then when you combine the two and realize there are dudes out there who are fans of Izzy but hate this guy. It’s just mind-boggling.
What's insane is so many claiming Pereira already has a better legacy than Adesanya. Delusional fanboys don't appreciate neutral fans using facts, so they retort by labeling neutral fan a "hater". Pereira doesn't have haters, just sceptics being real replying to all the crazy talk. Some posters here literally say pro fighters are just jealous for questioning Pereira's MMA wrestling Lol

<WhatItIs>

Last edited:
What's insane is so many claiming Pereira already has a better legacy than Adesanya. Delusional fanboys don't appreciate neutral fans using facts, so they retort by labeling neutral fan a "hater". Pereira doesn't have haters, just sceptics being real replying to all the crazy talk.

<WhatItIs>
He's beaten men Izzy couldn't beat and won titles he couldn't win
<BC1>

He's beaten men Izzy couldn't beat and won titles he couldn't win
<BC1>
Pereira was around 230lbs in the octagon at LHW against Jan, Adesanya was 200lbs ffs. Jan was also older (40) and completely gassed fighting Pereira.

Adesanya is 34 with around 30 pro MMA fights when he fought Strickland.......that's when top fighters usually decline.

Pereira has one title defense and the jury is still out on whether or not he can legit beat an actual wrestler.

Last edited:
Back