Media Alex Goatan being a man of integrity as usual

What's insane is so many claiming Pereira already has a better legacy than Adesanya. Delusional fanboys don't appreciate neutral fans using facts, so they retort by labeling neutral fan a "hater". Pereira doesn't have haters, just sceptics being real replying to all the crazy talk. Some posters here literally say pro fighters are just jealous for questioning Pereira's MMA wrestling Lol

<WhatItIs>

Those might not have been serious topics ;)

Dafuq are u on about? Reading comprehension pls.

All 3 judges gave Izzy the 1st round, and the 2nd round was close up until Pereira had that 10 second flurry right before he got KOd.

So Izzy won the 1st round, then KOd Alex in the 2nd.

All Izzy haters like to believe that Alex was dominating the 2nd MMA fight, but in reality Alex dominated 10 seconds then got KOd.

Izzy was already injured from leg kicks in just round 1 so ya Alex injurring him means he was winning sorry bud cope some more... I hear Izzys dog is lonely maybe he'll help you

Some posters here literally say pro fighters are just jealous for questioning Pereira's MMA wrestling
What happens in the cage is what makes champions. Alex has so far proven himself against anyone, of any background, he has faced.​

Izzy was already injured from leg kicks in just round 1 so ya Alex injurring him means he was winning sorry bud cope some more... I hear Izzys dog is lonely maybe he'll help you
Izzy's leg was so compromised that he won round 1 and couldn't even do a post win breakdancing celebration in the octagon after he KOd Pereira in the 2nd round.......oh wait

What was he showing to you that his leg was so badly injured in just round 1?

Last edited:
Pro fighters have some of the most shit takes and biased opinions in the sport lol.

It's funny that you mentioned jealous. Bisping and Weidman specifically they are jealous of Pereira.

28:00 in the clip

Bisping said he's jealous of his matchups because he never had to face a wrestler. Thanks for making my point.

You guys believe he has legit MMA defensive wrestling despite never defending a legit wrestler and getting taken down many times by strikers. Dick riding at it's finest.

Bisping said he's jealous of his matchups because he never had to face a wrestler. Thanks for making my point.

You guys believe he has legit MMA defensive wrestling despite never defending a legit wrestler and getting taken down many times by strikers. Dick riding at it's finest.
Like Bisping wouldn't get absolutely trashed by the fighters Pereira faced.

When have i ever said he has legit TDD? Can't have a discussion if you're gonna lie all the damn time.

He's obviously a great fighter. Is he the most well rounded fighter? No. He obviously doesn't need to be lol

Pro fighters have some of the most shit takes and biased opinions in the sport lol.

It's funny that you mentioned jealous. Bisping and Weidman specifically they are jealous of Pereira.

28:00 in the clip

When have i ever said he has legit TDD? Can't have a discussion if you're gonna lie all the damn time.

He's obviously a great fighter. Is he the most well rounded fighter? No. He obviously doesn't need to be lol
<RomeroSalute>

But if i shrank Alex Pereira with my shrink gun and had him fight an ant to the death (that can carry 10–50 times their own weight), would he win? Would he beat Magnus Carlsen on a chess match? Lol don't think so, noobs. How dare y'all izzy haters.

He's not a real champ until he faces a true grappling threat like that ant. I'm a fan of the real fighters — and I mean the real BMFs, such as Chris Weidman (still my boy), Anthony Smith (fuck off with that tribal shit Poatan, Smith is the real WARRIOR) and Jorge Masvidal (cuz im a preteen).

But if i shrank Alex Pereira with my shrink gun and had him fight an ant to the death (that can carry 10–50 times their own weight), would he win? Would he beat Magnus Carlsen on a chess match? Lol don't think so, noobs. How dare y'all izzy haters.

He's not a real champ until he faces a true grappling threat like that ant. I'm a fan of the real fighters — and I mean the real BMFs, such as Chris Weidman (still my boy), Anthony Smith (fuck off with that tribal shit Poatan, Smith is the real WARRIOR) and Jorge Masvidal (cuz im a preteen).
ANT WOULD BE KO'D. CARLSEN WOULD BE KO'D. TEH CHRIS WOULD BE KO'D. SMITH WOULD BE KO'D. MAS WOULD BE DEAD. DEAD DEAD.

FUCK AN ANT, MANS JUST OUT GRAPPLED DC TO THE POINT HE CALLED ARMED SECURITY.

FOH 2019 NEWB

Has nothing to do with anything, but ok. I'm sure he would get trashed, just like Pereira would get trashed by some of Bisping's opponents.
When have i ever said he has legit TDD?
"Pro fighters have some of the most shit takes and biased opinions in the sport lol"

I just assumed that's what you were getting at. Apparently am wrong.

Can't have a discussion if you're gonna lie all the damn time.
You just said "Bisping and Weidman specifically they are jealous of Pereira."

Weidman didn't say shit.

O8tUq2bkN3YfyAXeX6.gif

Last edited:
I find it insane this guy has haters. He fights often, is a dual champ, dethroned a dominant champ we all hated and every fight is awesome. His highlight reel alone is incredible. He should be universally beloved but a bunch of people dream of some mythical GOAT wrestler wet blanketing him for some reason.
Oddly enough what you find redeeming is exactly what others hate. We agree that it’s insane tho. Poatan also seemingly proves you don’t have to be an over the top asshat to be popular. He’s like a larger Brazilian GSP. He would get more fans if he tweaked his nipples tho.

Alex is the champ everybody has been crying for and we get him now they’re dreaming up imaginary scenarios where he loses in the most boring and shitty way lol

Has nothing to do with anything, but ok. I'm sure he would get trashed, just like Pereira would get trashed by some of Bisping's opponents.

"Pro fighters have some of the most shit takes and biased opinions in the sport lol"

I just assumed that's what you were getting at. Apparently am wrong.

You just said "Bisping and Weidman specifically they are jealous of Pereira."

Weidman didn't say shit.

O8tUq2bkN3YfyAXeX6.gif
WEidman compared him to askren last week

Any reason for not liking Izzy isn't related to mma fighting and as such it shouldn't matter. Izzy took every test and answered every call. Not liking him is like not liking MMA.

I simply do not school girl over fighters because I think they are nice people. I've heard Woodley is a nice person but as a fighter I'm not a fan.

I'm grateful I have the ability to separate the art from the artist. I don't give a shit about the artist. Just the art. I believe I can fly is a good song no matter who Robert Kelly is, I'll take that to the grave.
Hill also took every test and answered every call. Yet you have a AV of him getting ktfo. You don't have the ability son.

Hill also took every test and answered every call. Yet you have a AV of him getting ktfo. You don't have the ability son.
Jamalal hill talks a lot for someone who has never beaten a top fighter off a win. Love watching him splat against the mat.

last time he got he fought a person coming off a win he got his arm torn off.

Jamalal hill talks a lot for someone who has never beaten a top fighter off a win. Love watching him splat against the mat.

last time he got he fought a person coming off a win he got his arm torn off.
I agree. That said you can come off that high horse now though. You do not possess the ability to separate the art from the artist like you said 🙂.

I agree. That said you can come off that high horse now though. You do not possess the ability to separate the art from the artist like you said 🙂.
do you know what the words you are using even mean? lmao.

remember, what jamal says ABOUT fighting has to do, WITH FIGHTING (which is the art)

Back