Social Alex Jones' Infowars has filed for bankruptcy

"When it came to web analytics, the Jones defendants produced documents that “fall short procedurally and substantively,” Bellis said. With the deadline for written discovery past, the Jones defendants failed to produced data from platforms such as Alexa or the analytics from YouTube.

While Wolman argued Jones did not use web analytics to run his business, Bellis pointed to an email attached to one of the Sandy Hook families’ briefs that showed employees of Jones relying on analytics to made decisions on how they should engage with their social media audience."

Alex Jones loses court battle over defamation of Sandy Hook families | Courthouse News Service

When the judge says present ALL of your evidence, they're not saying that as a suggestion. ;)

He should've used bleacbit it ala Hillary Clinton, apparently that's the ticket to worry-free destruction evidence.

<TheDonald>

I don't blame you. It took several years for these type of things to sink in for me also. But perhaps this will help speed up the process.

Here is Jones describing how is father was recruited to the CIA, as a dentist, and became privy to top secret projects and information. Of course Alex describes his Dad's relationship with the CIA as benign and nothing to see here. But then you have to consider Alex Jones persona, career, and personal history and put 2 and 2 together.

Ive heard Alex describe how his entire family are CIA/Military intelligence. He even described his family reunions as CIA reunions. Ive heard him describe the "high level" and top secret information his dad would share over Sunday dinner when he was growing up.

I think the question we need to ask ourselves is how far do apples fall from trees.

Yeah, its cleary a psy op of some kind.
So I was asking my wife about her opinion on all this stuff (Sandy Hook, Alex Jones etc) and she basically said she believes he's controlled opposition and playing his part like you said.

Who decides if something is proven false? Who is charge of whats true and whats false?
Reality is.

Man Kelly Ann Conway really did a number on so many of you with her 'alternative facts.

There are some things that are objective truths and no one is obligated to convince you of them, if you want to deny that. You seem to think others need to convince you if something is a truth or not, and until they do, it is not accurate to call it a truth.

If Alex Jones says someone is dead and they walk in the court and prove they are not that is an objective truth. You not believing in it does not change that. If Alex Jones says someone is not dead (it was faked) and it can be shown they are dead, that is an objective truth. Your belief, or not, is not required.

Who decides if something is proven false? Who is charge of whats true and whats false?

When it comes to libel and slander, courts get to decide.

You say something about me and I feel it's false and damaged me, I can sue you. It's then on me to prove to the court you lied.

If I were a Sandy Hook parent whose kid were killed, I might show my 20 years of employment records to prove I am not a paid actor, along with my childs birth certificate and coroners report to prove he was in fact real, and did in fact die by gunshot wound to the head. I might get further corroboration from the people that picked up his body at Sandy Hook and took him to the morgue.

The courts would take that into consideration and then give you the opportunity to question the veracity of my employers, the hospital that issued my child's birth certificate, and the coroner that did the autopsy.

And it does not always work. The courts don't always get it right and money really means a lot. Lance Armstrong is a perfect example of this. A lot of media outlets alleged he was taking PED's and had what they thought was proof. But then Lance sued the fuck out of all of them. At that point, it was on Lance to prove they were lying.

How could Lance prove they were lying when they were in fact telling the truth? Well...at the time..... Lance had better proof he wasn't cheating than they had he was. Even though he was cheating, there were no positive tests to prove it. But there were negative tests Lance could use as proof he wasn't cheating. Faced with that, along with the circumstantial nature of their own proof, most of those folks chose to settle with Lance. But when conclusive proof did come out later, Lance had to give it all back to them and then some.

So perhaps you can take comfort in the possibility that once Alex gets flayed alive, if it does turn out those kids didn't die and were paid actors, he can always try and claw the money back.

https://rumble.com/embed/vier9d/?pub=4

At about 2:30 into the video, Robbie Parker's alleged 911 call is played. It contradicts his story that he was at work and could not get to the school. This is the only place on the web this call has not been scrubbed. Both of these things can't be true, because he was either at work or he was outside the school as the shooting happened.

You can make someone believe anything but that doesn't mean it's proof. It's just proof that some people are gullible.
DOkQe67VoAAoiJy.jpg

Why don't you believe it happened? Nutshell it.
No one is saying that it did not happen. What people are saying is that a lot of strange things happened. Anyone who listens to interviews of Wolfgang Halbig or looks at Sandy Hoax documentaries all agree on that. It's not just one thing. It's many things. And as far as the 2 Sandy Hook rulings vs Alex Jones. Those 2 rulings are bizarre & pure evil. The first Libtard judge asked for papers that did not exist. When Alex did not provide the said papers that do not exist the judge suddenly ruled that there would not be a trial, Alex would not get a jury & the judge ruled that the case was over & that Alex was guilty by default judgement. The second Libtard judge did the exact same thing. Those that have looked at the facts of Alex's cases are puzzled & extremely concerned because of the bizarre precedents that might be set. At this point it's not even about Alex Jones. The bizarre judicial rulings & behavior must not be allowed to stand because of the negative ripple affects that will affect case law in the future.

No one is saying that it did not happen. What people are saying is that a lot of strange things happened. Anyone who listens to interviews of Wolfgang Halbig or looks at Sandy Hoax documentaries all agree on that. It's not just one thing. It's many things. And as far as the 2 Sandy Hook rulings vs Alex Jones. Those 2 rulings are bizarre & pure evil. The first Libtard judge asked for papers that did not exist. When Alex did not provide the said papers that do not exist the judge suddenly ruled that there would not be a trial, Alex would not get a jury & the judge ruled that the case was over & that Alex was guilty by default judgement. The second Libtard judge did the exact same thing. Those that have looked at the facts of Alex's cases are puzzled & extremely concerned because of the bizarre precedents that might be set. At this point it's not even about Alex Jones. The bizarre judicial rulings & behavior must not be allowed to stand because of the negative ripple effects that will effect case law in the future.
Okay. So the parents of the children who were shunned from their graves because (in his own words) Alex Jones's demented fucking moron followers being nasty pieces of shit choose to pretend that those parents are making everything up.

He himself said he went way over the top. His blind twat followers standing by him are fucking evil.

Excellent quote from a man ahead of his time. Delicious irony that it was posted by you.
Don't pretend like you understand anything Asimov was talking about, dope. You were just whining about "libtard" judges being unfair to Alex Jones, as if he's the victim in all this.

So I was asking my wife about her opinion on all this stuff (Sandy Hook, Alex Jones etc) and she basically said she believes he's controlled opposition and playing his part like you said.

Never was the phrase "Talk to the hand" more fitting.
<Oku02>

Back