Social Alex Jones' Infowars has filed for bankruptcy

One thing that's ironic here is that Jones is trying to hide money and assets and declare bankruptcy to avoid losing a shit ton of $$$ from the lawsuits. Now if Hillary Clinton or Obama or whoever did this in any kind of context he would be the first one ranting on his show about it making accusations of corruption and all kind of conspiracies around it.

And for the record i'm just using Hillary and Obama as examples since he ranted so much against them so it's the first two names that came to my mind.

The truth is that Jones is all about money , ratings , clicks and his media empire. And it's been reflected in the way he acts now by hiding money and assets , all the bogus products he sell , his shameless self promotion and attention whoring etc. Anyone with half a brain can see that. He's all about business. Doesn't matter if what he says is false or completely ridiculous. If it sells , it sells and he's gonna run with it because that's what bring him the dollar bills. This backfired badly with Sandy Hook (and to a lesser extent with Pizzagate before that to which he actually apologized) and he is in full damage control and backtracking mode because maybe for the first time his bank account and assets are actually being threatened.

One thing that's ironic here is that Jones is trying to hide money and assets and declare bankruptcy to avoid losing a shit ton of $$$ from the lawsuits. Now if Hillary Clinton or Obama or whoever did this in any kind of context he would be the first one ranting on his show about it making accusations of corruption and all kind of conspiracies around it.

And for the record i'm just using Hillary and Obama as examples since he ranted so much against them so it's the first two names that came to my mind.

The truth is that Jones is all about money , ratings , clicks and his media empire. And it's been reflected in the way he acts now by hiding money and assets , all the bogus products he sell , his shameless self promotion and attention whoring etc. Anyone with half a brain can see that. He's all about business. Doesn't matter if what he says is false or completely ridiculous. If it sells , it sells and he's gonna run with it because that's what bring him the dollar bills. This backfired badly with Sandy Hook (and to a lesser extent with Pizzagate before that to which he actually apologized) and he is in full damage control and backtracking mode because maybe for the first time his bank account and assets are actually being threatened.
The guy's got a different Rolex on his wrist every show.

So I was asking my wife about her opinion on all this stuff (Sandy Hook, Alex Jones etc) and she basically said she believes he's controlled opposition and playing his part like you said.

Sounds like a keeper.

Joe Rogan as well. His podcast is a social engineering operation.

What's even more ironic is that if you are trying to hide money, the last thing you want is any kind of bankruptcy protection. Now there will be a lot more oversight, transparency, and limitation of everything going in and out. If any of these operations are making money now, it's just going to stay in the operation and accumulate. They will also be going up his ass with an anal probe regarding what he's done with the money he's already made.

This is one American-made turd that, thankfully, hasn't got any clout here in Europe outside of select nut jobs who can't differentiate between reality and fanfiction.

There is nothing "strange" about Sandy Hook. Only thing strange is that some people think it was faked and a hoax. Perhaps those who think that should go have a chat with the families who lost a children in the tragedy. Hell even Jones himself is saying now that psychosis made him think that . He went too far and he backtracked heavily on his claims since being sued by the parents.

What is the more plausible ? That a mentally deranged kid named Adam Lanza who worshipped the Columbine shooters decided to pull his own Columbine or that it's an elaborate conspiracy with paid actors playing the victims parents (as claimed by Jones) all in the name to push gun control and etablish a gunless authoritarian new word order ? For christ sakes people.....
I agree that there's nothing strange at all about Sandy Hook.

It wasn't strange that 16 officers climbed through a broken window instead of going through the door 2 feet away.

It wasn't strange that the families were laughing in the aftermath of their kids dying.

It wasn't strange that a kid the size of a toothpick carried heavy artillery into a school and killed over 20 people in 8 minutes.

It wasn't strange that a professional photographer was on deck to photograph kids coming out of the school when a maniac gunman was on the loose.

It's wasn't strange that the parents had monetary donation goals per year to cash in on the death of their kids.

It wasn't strange that after a horrific event kids were dropped off at that weirdo's Gene Rosen's house and CNN was on deck to interview said weirdo.

It wasn't strange that the cops reports didn't match the video footage from their cars.

It wasn't strange that people were walking around in circles at the fire house.

But you're 100% correct Sherbro, nothing strange about Sandy Hook at all.

I hate bankruptcy laws in this country. Total shit show when people with money can exploit our laws to benefit them when their victims are rightfully owed civil damages. Bankruptcy and tax laws drive me insane.

I’ll just pop in to add that he can legally use bankruptcy here to avoid paying out civil suit losses, but a person can’t declare bankruptcy if they’re buried under a mountain of student loan debt and want a chance to restart their life after a mistake they made at 18 years old.

I’ll just pop in to add that he can legally use bankruptcy here to avoid paying out civil suit losses, but a person can’t declare bankruptcy if they’re buried under a mountain of student loan debt and want a chance to restart their life after a mistake they made at 18 years old.
Exactly! We are beginning to see this country waking up to the bullshit. People need to get away from the fake racism that is used to divide us and start focusing on the very real classism. Students drowning in debt have their lives ruined but some how filing bankruptcy to evade a civil court ruling is perfectly acceptable. It doesn’t stop there either. If middle class and below even tried to effectively use tax loop holes we’d get the shit audited out of us every year by the IRS.

What money and assets is he hiding? If you were ever a fan of Jones you would know he believed everything that he said, he didn't just say it for clicks. His products are regular high quality supplements the same ones found in health food stores, just rebranded as an info wars products, and his other products are decent quality as well.

at one point he was even peddling toothpaste made out of colloidal silver and marketing it as a covid cure. the FDA shut him down real quick though.

just another con man, grifter, and conspiracy quack.

I wonder who he votes for ?

I love how everyone who thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag or hoax to impart gun control, can still buy everything they could prior to it happening.

Here's Jones confronted by a friend of a Boston marathon bombing victim who Jones and his despicable followers claimed was a wounded vet. It's a pity there isn't a hell for Jones to burn in for eternity.

I love how everyone who thinks Sandy Hook was a false flag or hoax to impart gun control, can still buy everything they could prior to it happening.
if anything, it caused gun sales to go up, because of all the fear mongering over guns being taken away.

Wouldn't it be easier for the Illuminati to simply pass some legislation taking away guns, rather than planning all these false flags constantly exposed by internet sleuths that only lead to Americans owning more and more guns? Who is in charge over there? Zapp Brannigan?

Back