Crime Alex Jones testified in court, Sandy Hook was 100% real

Not saying you're wrong, buy why is Jones constantly telling people about the largest transfer of wealth in history if he's trying to hide it?
I agree that he is controlled opposition but that is a lousy example..

Edit: I tee'd this one up for you..
I like the thrill of the chase. So I will leave this alone.

Gonna have to shill those diet/penis pills extra hard to come up with that money.
If this guy is accurate Alex is really pretty fucking rich:

A financial expert testifying for the parents of a child killed in the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting has estimated that Alex Jones and his media company are worth between $135m and $270m as they seek punitive damages beyond the $4.1m they secured a day ago for the US conspiracy theorist’s falsehoods about the massacre.

The expert, Bernard Pettingill, said from the witness stand in an Austin courtroom that Jones and his Free Speech Systems company earned more than $50m annually between 2016 to 2021 – even as popular social media companies banned him from promoting himself through them – due to his “rabid following” of millions.

Pettingill added that it was difficult to get an exact read of Jones’s financial outlook because he used a web of shell companies that own nothing and employ no one to move money belonging to him around.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ve-damages-beyond-41m-ordered-from-alex-jones

45 million is ridiculous when he's supposedly brassic.

Jon Ronson wrote that Alex always seemed odd around Roger, like he was scared of him or something, lmao.

Roger Stone was pretty much his cohost on Infowars for a while. It was all very weird, even by Infowars standards.

54246231a17f994c747d8dbe82403457b7-10-alex-jones-3.h473.w710.jpg

I believe Texas law limits punitive damages payouts to a certain amount. I’m sure it’s well under 45 mil.
Why the fook would that matter? The trial is in Connecticut. You don't get to bring your home state laws with you, lol.

Gonna have to shill those diet/penis pills extra hard to come up with that money.
He'll just have to claw it back from everyone he gave it away to before his judgement. I hope the bankruptcy lawyers look hard at all his transactions this past year. I don't think it's that easy to make tens of millions dissappear.

Alright. That makes me feel a little better. Still not enough, imo.
It will get reduced. He won't end up paying over $10 million which is peanuts since be pulled $60 million out of the business into personal accounts last year.

Jon Ronson wrote that Alex always seemed odd around Roger, like he was scared of him or something, lmao.

Roger Stone was pretty much his cohost on Infowars for a while. It was all very weird, even by Infowars standards.

54246231a17f994c747d8dbe82403457b7-10-alex-jones-3.h473.w710.jpg
I wonder what his income was between '16 and '17, after Trump was on his show kissing his ass for his support, and him getting WH press credentials.

Last edited:
That’s nothing to Jones, that shit will be appealed and delayed for years…by then Jones will be bigger and more wealthy than ever..

Back