Media Alex Pereira acts in UFC / Topps trading cards commercial

What a miss not to have Israel walk into the store and get shook at seeing Alex there <lol>
6474db20a624f.jpeg

poor writing... could have been something...

Chama!
Alex showing more of his personality to us the more he learns english.
Best UFC affiliated commercial since Dan Miragliotta helped sell the Ford Fiesta Kurt "Batman" Pellegrino Security System.

lol

Reminds me of mini-Khabib standing up to Tony. Tiny girls have big guts sometimes.

Some elite agenda financed liberal probably wrote the script of this comercial, it has the typical let's make men look weaker than the opposite sex subliminal programming 😆

Some elite agenda financed liberal probably wrote the script of this comercial, it has the typical let's make men look weaker than the opposite sex subliminal programming 😆
Women hold 60% of marketing jobs in the US, but I dunno if it's that deep. When you look at it, she really is the only one that walked in that had a 0% chance of being knocked out by Poatan on any given day.

Sounds like their evil reptilian plan worked. You got emotional and reacted in typical partisan fashion.

Oh and those cards will be worth 5-bucks some day. I think McGregor's go for a whopping 10'ner on eBay!!

Last edited:
Sounds like their evil reptilian plan worked. You got emotional and reacted in typical partisan fashion.

Oh and those cards will be worth 5-bucks some day. I think McGregor's go for a whopping 10'ner on eBay!!
Something that someone with absolutely no idea of how the world really works would say. Sleep confortably bozo

Back