News Alex Pereira calls out Jamahal Hill for his first title-defence at LHW

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
He basically said he had a right to
hit her cuz she hit him, but what Hill and your single digit IQ asses neglect to mention is that Dana was putting hands on her before she slapped him

I notice "defending yourself from abuse" doesn't seem to fly there
Watch the video again, he is holding her arm cause the argument is getting heated, but he isn't attacking her, if anything preventing her from attacking him. Then she slaps him. Dana was not the aggressor, she was.

I think the fact this is a man and awoman is stopping you from getting this, but as humans we inherently don't like when someone get do something can not get a consequence but another could while doing the same thing. Both of them are wrong here, but people just rag on Dana for what?

You can't hit someone and say you don't have a right to hit me back, no matter who you are.

Hill should get the shot since he relinquished the belt and was promised a shot upon return, I think Alex is honoring that.

I literally said nothing about a woman. Another moron here. Congratulations.

You didn't no, but you knew what you were implying. 99 times out of 100 DV is associated with some form of assault on a woman but that wasn't what happened with Jamahal Hill.

Truth is nobody gives two shits he got in a fight with his brother. Yet you still used that label in a way to try and trick people who are less familiar with the story.

I like it. Alex takes out Hill, the gets Ankalaev in a much more intriguing fight.

I don't know if Pereira has thought this through, he seems like he wants to get back in the cage sooner than later.

Hill isn't even back to training yet, he's not going to be returning any sooner than July at the earliest.

It's a lil' sus. Lol

Let’s be honest, Alex is calling out the easier opponent here.

But, with that being said, Hill should get the first shot if he is healed up and able to fight. He never lost the belt so it seems fair.

You didn't no, but you knew what you were implying. 99 times out of 100 DV is associated with some form of assault on a woman but that wasn't what happened with Jamahal Hill.

Truth is nobody gives two shits he got in a fight with his brother. Yet you still used that label in a way to try and trick people who are less familiar with the story.

How the fuck am I tricking anyone? Anyone who actually knows what happened and has a brain realizes that it was domestic violence situation. It's literally cited as the reason he was arrested. You, sir, are a certified smooth-brain.

I think Hill is out until Summer. Alex should just go ahead and send Ank to the shadow realm and get it over with. I don't think Alex would turn down a fight with anyone so it's up to the UFC if that's what they want.

Fighters should never be allowed to choose who they fight.

Especially champions - ranking should matter and the next highest ranked fighter should compete.

This whole "I want to fight him." or "I don't want to fight him." is tired and played out now.

These guys are fighters not WWE Divas.
I agree with Mr. Aspinoll here.

I was feel Jamahill will surprise many poster here with a glorious #Victory. Never does people put even little bit respect on his name to make it enough.

View attachment 1023683

Two great #AmericanWarrior irregardless of the outcome, though.
IMG_2423.png
the only way I could understand this is by reading it with a Borat accent.

Also why include a pic of Ja Rule? The relevance is dubious.
IMG_2444.gif

Lmao of course he does, Ankalaev would whoop that ass and he knows it.
Lol he already said he'd fight Anklaev too. It's not like Ankalaev is some wrestling monster to fear.

Plus Ank had a title shot and blew it playing paddycake.

Hill is a bum and Poatan would absolutely wreck him with calf kicks and punches.
This is my thought. I don't know what Hill has shown that makes people pick him so readily against Poatan, who just looks like a better, more evolved version of him.

Pereira and McGregor. There is no other fight to be made. Conor is at the right weight. It needs to happen.

Back