Alex Pereira has the Best MMA Walkout Ever

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Can't find a decent video, but here is the song.
Holy shit man, when he walks out with his hands up & shoots the arrow with the war scream I'm not afraid to admit that it gives me chills.
That is one terrifying mother fucker.

Everyone knows what he wants to do; he's gonna low kick & look for his left hook, but hardly anyone can seem to stop him from landing them.
Incredible stuff.

I agree. Legit feels like a warrior walking into battle. Given his demeanor and style of fighting you know he’s going in there to kill or be killed and that he’s down for it.

First fight against Adesanya in the UFC was the best one. His aura was at an all time high since this was before he got ko'd in the rematch. It was pretty intense.

as good as it gets. I had that cd in the mid 90s so it was hyped up when I first saw him walkout to that.
The whole album was recorded with a tribe it’s a weird album.

He is a legit intimidating warrior.

Very tall, rangey, with a stone cold gaze of a killer.

People were also commentating during the final weigh in face offs that his fists were half the size of Hills head. Guy has cement blocks for fists.

I can see him spending some time in the Amazon with shamans, embracing his warrior roots with the help of ayahuasca

tumblr_pz08gngYP21rofocqo1_250.gif

this is the epitome of masculinity....

if you are ghey

Anyone else trying to to do the bow and arrow thing would get laughed at.

When Poatan does it you move out the way to avoid the imaginary arrow

He is a legit intimidating warrior.

Very tall, rangey, with a stone cold gaze of a killer.

People were also commentating during the final weigh in face offs that his fists were half the size of Hills head. Guy has cement blocks for fists.
The crazy thing is he only kinda nicked Hill with the edge of his fist and it still knocked him out. Imagine if he landed that thing flush. He would be dead.

Back