Alex Perreira owns Izzy's poor soul once again

You guys are absolutely obsessed with Adesanya and are using Pereira as a tool to hate on him rather than just appreciate what he's done for the most part. The front page has been riddled with these threads the last few days. Hilarious.

You guys are absolutely obsessed with Adesanya and using Pereira as a tool to hate on him rather than just appreciate what he's done for the most part. The front page has been riddled with these threads the last few days. Hilarious.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Dude doesn't even have any belt currently but he's still living rent free in sherdoggers head.

Why do they need to always talk about Izzy every time that Pereira do something?

You guys are absolutely obsessed with Adesanya and using Pereira as a tool to hate on him rather than just appreciate what he's done for the most part. The front page has been riddled with these threads the last few days. Hilarious.
It's hard for people like me, I have the utmost respect for both of their careers.

I think people project a lot about Izzy being bitter or jealous of Poatans accomplishments, They both have impressive legacies independent of one another.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Dude doesn't even have any belt currently but he's still living rent free in sherdoggers head.

Why do they need to always talk about Izzy every time that Pereira do something?

No. Most are likely Adesanya haters, not Pereira fans. Sadly. Pereira deserves his own focus.

It's hard for people like me, I have the utmost respect for both of their careers.

I think people project a lot about Izzy being bitter or jealous of Poatans accomplishments, They both Have impressive legacies independant of one another.

I do as well. Pereira is undoubtedly a better MMA personality and his double champ status is phenomenal, but people forget that Adesanya was an active champion who ducked no one, and is at worse the second best Middleweight of all time. You don't have to like Adesanya to appreciate his career. I couldn't care less if people like him outside of the cage. He's yet to do anything as egregious as Jones or Conor, yet people irrationally love them.

In before Dog and Chinese posts.

Its not that hard to understand, its called karma. Izzy's actions have consequences like everyone else's...he brought that hate onto himself, no need to blame anyone else

Edit: Btw im a real day one perreira fan so none of that izzy-hater jibbetish applies to me nor this thread

Chama ! Lol

Last edited:
Pereira came to the UFC, knocked Izzy out (3-1), became double champ, and knocked out Jiri & Strickland out (two guys who also beat Izzy). Pereira is one of the most beloved fighters in the sport, Izzy is the most hated.
not being that guy and maybe they did kickbox, but I did not think Izzy and Jiri ever fought. I know Jan beat Izzy and Alex did beat Jan by split decision though.

I do as well. Pereira is undoubtedly a better MMA personality and his double champ status is phenomenal, but people forget that Adesanya was an active champion who ducked no one, and is at worse the second best Middleweight of all time. You don't have to like Adesanya to appreciate his career. I couldn't care less if people like him outside of the cage. He's yet to do anything as egregious as Jones or Conor, yet people irrationally love them.
Not to go there, but it's one of the things that makes me think "damn, maybe people really are just racist."

The hate for Izzy is SO out there. For a guy who, career wise at least does every single thing right, Never ducks, fights often, does good promotion.... I Guess I just dont get it. I think it's all his personality. Which Fightfans really should not care about.

You guys are absolutely obsessed with Adesanya and are using Pereira as a tool to hate on him rather than just appreciate what he's done for the most part. The front page has been riddled with these threads the last few days. Hilarious.

Man I appreciate Adesanya as a fighter but his level of cringe is just on a completely different level and it makes it kinda easy to hate on him.

From pretending to be Chinese, jerking off his dog on camera and making fun of somebody's kids after knocking him out. His cringe levels rival Tito's poetry levels.

Last edited:

Seriously. I haven't thought about Adesanya since he lost to Strickland and announced his indefinitely break from the sport. And I was a huge fan during his run.

As Pereira continue to accomplish amazing feats so early into his MMA career, I marvel at his achievements and fights and who he is beating - Blachowicz, Prochazka and Hill. I also look forward to his fight against Ankalaev and then at HW.

Nope, not thinking about Adesanya until he returns and wins a fight or two.

Last edited:
Pereira came to the UFC, knocked Izzy out (3-1), became double champ, and knocked out Jiri & Strickland out (two guys who also beat Izzy). Pereira is one of the most beloved fighters in the sport, Izzy is the most hated.
Jan beat Izzy, not Jiri. Alex didnt KO Jan, but did beat him by decision

Izzy and Alex are 1 and 1 in MMA with Izzy having the LAST LAUGH…let that sink in, I know Alex’s wang already did

Damn those dubs must be from spittin’ the hot truth!

Back