Alexa will shock the world

chill bro. Enjoy the fight

You're telling me to chill after your last post haha love that shit.. you acted like a turd and couldn't logically justify it so now you're backpedaling. Talk about retarded.

36FB09EB-F70B-47C8-AD03-4F4540808298.jpeg

Lol at going from choking out JoJo to choking out Val.

No she will not

I don't like her in this fight because of the grappling. She may be able to hang on the feet with Val but if it starts getting uncomfortable for the champ she will probably use trip takedowns. Grasso has not looked good overall on the ground, not sure you want to bank on one finish by submission.

The only way she will shock the world is if Val didn’t train or is taking the fight lately. And truthfully, I would find either of those to be more shocking than a Grasso victory.

Other than Jojo, Alexa hasn’t finished an opponent in 8+ years, and has only gone 5 rounds once in her career. So she hasn’t really shown a clear path to victory. Not sure how she could possibly get it done.

Put your money where your mouth is.

This fight is going to be lopsided beat down.

That would be nice for entertainment purposes if Grasso put up a good fight,
but I don't think that is going to happen.

I do not see any path to victory for Grasso

Shev is better everywhere

She doesn't even have a puncher's chance... 0 power

I asked Alexa who was going to win the match and she said Shevchenko

It would be pretty shocking if she ran out of the cage in the middle of the fight. That's the only way i can think of.

Just don't hurt that face too much shev.

I think it's the other way around unfortunately. If Suarez can RNC Grasso I think Valentina will

Now I Know its been forever. Suarez is a beast too. Still. I've seen Alexa get rnc'ed never seen Valentina

But God I hope I'm wrong

She will lose, I just hope she doesn’t mess up those cute little feet of hers.

You're telling me to chill after your last post haha love that shit.. you acted like a turd and couldn't logically justify it so now you're backpedaling. Talk about retarded.

Bro you got embarrassed. I just didn't want to continue the argument but now you come back at me 3 days later lmao.

Back