Media Alexander Volkanovski’s Reaction to Aljo v CCC.

markantony20

Cesar was never my friend.
@Brown
Reaction score
UFC Featherweight Champion Alexander Volkanovski reacts to yesterday’s UFC main event!

Cliffs:

Scores it for Aljo though he had thoughts that CCC might get the judges decision.

Says the fight was NOT a robbery

Is confident in his ability to beat both CCC and Aljo at 145lbs.

Says that a fight excites him if the people want to see it and there is hype around it.

Says it was a decent card.

Pretty much just spoiled the whole video since it’s just under 7 minutes but here’s the video if you would like to see it.

Beats them both easily

He walks through them like a tank through infantry.

I’m inclined to agree.

For Cejudo I think Volk is too thick on fight night and strong that even though Cejudo could most likely secure a takedown Volk would be very strong in grappling exchanges. Plus he’s just as lengthy as Aljo in the reach department and Henry had lots of problems closing the distance.

I’m inclined to agree.

For Cejudo I think Volk is too thick on fight night and strong that even though Cejudo could most likely secure a takedown Volk would be very strong in grappling exchanges. Plus he’s just as lengthy as Aljo in the reach department and Henry had lots of problems closing the distance.
Volk is always the smaller guy in his fights. Imagine how dominant he would be against someone who’s much smaller than him

It's hilarious to see how overrated Volkanovski is. Really. The decisionator Volk who's coming off a loss is going to beat them both back to back in the same night. Sure.

It's hilarious to see how overrated Volkanovski is. Really. The decisionator Volk who's coming off a loss is going to beat them both back to back in the same night. Sure.
Not sure you understand hyperbole but are you seriously suggesting you watched that fight and thought jeez that level of striking would prove a problem for Volk? If so that's one objectively awful take bud.

UFC Featherweight Champion Alexander Volkanovski reacts to yesterday’s UFC main event!

Cliffs:

Scores it for Aljo though he had thoughts that CCC might get the judges decision.

Says the fight was NOT a robbery

Is confident in his ability to beat both CCC and Aljo at 145lbs.

Says that a fight excites him if the people want to see it and there is hype around it.

Says it was a decent card.

Pretty much just spoiled the whole video since it’s just under 7 minutes but here’s the video if you would like to see it.

appreciate the cliffs TSupload_2023-5-8_18-40-16.gif

Your comment is indicative of someone who looks at wins and losses on Sherdog, Tapology, or Wikipedia.

Anyone who watched Volks loss would know he had a fantastic performance against a much bigger opponent.

Not sure you understand hyperbole but are you seriously suggesting you watched that fight and thought jeez that level of striking would prove a problem for Volk? If so that's one objectively awful take bud.
You're jumping to conclusions.

Islam got the judge's decision, but I don't think he won that fight. My opinion means nothing though.

main-qimg-61f1f3118c7fd0d4350d4ee477852240-lq

Volk is always the smaller guy in his fights. Imagine how dominant he would be against someone who’s much smaller than him

it doesn't always work that way though. being small isn't really a disadvantage, it's just different. being tall or small both have pros and cons. especially if your style of fighting is based on being small. it could be uncomfortable fighting someone you're taller than because now all of the advantages that you have become accustommed to are no longer advantages.

saying that i think Volk would smack both easily too.

If you're truly not brain dead to this sport , you would not want to see Volk vs either guy. I just don't see any competitive outcome.

Cejudo..... vs Volkanovski...lol.

So the Volk who outmuscled Islam is going to get taken down by former flyweight Cejudo?

I give Aljo more of a chance but Volk is bigger and stronger.

Back