Media Alexander Volkanovski Wants BMF Title: "Might HAVE To Fight Max Holloway For BMF Belt"

The BMF belt went from a joke contested by two journeymen and awarded by a pro wrassler to the most coveted belt in UFC

<4><WhatItIs>
Because it was just won by a legitimate badass, in a fight with another legitimate badass. The challengers for the BMF title need to have a resume to back it up.

ntuni-gorilla.gif

I think he’s totally worthy of the belt, it’s kinda meaningless anyway, but we’ve already seen them fight several times…time for something new please

Hell naw. New fights plz.

Haha, Mr. Baby Leg Kicks himself thinks he’s a BMF?

Yea but the BMF title is also based on how a person fights. Volk is not a "let's throw down" type of fighter.
it's based on if you know how to wrestle or not, if you don't you you're automatically BMF material

After taking Islam a weight up to his closest fight and risking everything on the Islam fight on a week's notice.
He might be at the top of the BMF list.

If he had won, sure. But he didn't.

Why not Colby in a BMF fight?
Or Leon?
Or Belal?

A requirement that the fight needs to be won via stand and bang if it goes the distance would be fun

But ultimately the BMF only retains its power if it's won in a full scale war. Someone fill Don Frye full of steroids and get him in there to teach these young fellers a lesson

MVP vs Max for the BMF, book it Dayner

Well, I do like Volk a lot but if this happens, I hope Max retires him.

Only way to legitimize it is to make it open weight. Volk you really that badass then fight Tom Aspinall for the bmf belt.
I've floated the idea that BMF should be contested within 50lbs. Keeps the HWs out for the most part, makes it a semi open weight belt. Open weight is usually won by HWs anyway, so I think it's fair ground.

Nope, Bareman will just gameplan Volkanovski to do leg kicks and circle out. I like Volkanovski but I don’t see him in the category

Max would finish Volk this time o_O

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blunttruth
Back