News Alexandr Shabliy considering leaving PFL for UFC

MMAddict21

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Reading between the lines it seems like PFL doesn’t want to pay Shabliy the $1 million if he beats Usman.

Also have any of these Bellator guy said a single positive thing about the PFL? Lmao

If they don't honour and finish the GP it's a terrible look for a promotion that claims to be for the fighters.

I'll also be salty as fuck if they cost me a Shabliy Vs Usman fight.

If they don't honour and finish the GP it's a terrible look for a promotion that claims to be for the fighters.

I'll also be salty as fuck if they cost me a Shabliy Vs Usman fight.
Shabliy and Usman to the UFC would be incredible...

One of the worst things about being an MMA fan is watching these absolutely elite fighters never get their crack in the UFC in their prime.

he's got a contract so its not like he can just go to UFC and if he beat Usman he's locked into a champ clause and def aint going anywhere for years.

So yeah I'd be pissed too if it cost me a mill.

Shabliy and Usman to the UFC would be incredible...

One of the worst things about being an MMA fan is watching these absolutely elite fighters never get their crack in the UFC in their prime.
Usman posted something on instagram
about fighting Topuria but immediately erased it. Hopefully there is something behind it and not just talking shit.

about fighting Topuria but immediately erased it. Hopefully there is something behind it and not just talking shit.
He said Umar can go up and beat him if I recall correctly

Yeah because PFL is just going to let one of their biggest names go to the competition.

Patricio Pitbull did make a remark about signing with UFC, if PFL ended up purchasing Bellator (take it, he's bound by contractual clauses), if that says anything.

Amazing how fast many PFL stans have turned against the promotion in such a short period. The company is pretty much in a make or break phase (especially with the Bellator purchase) and aren't going to be able to keep being reliant on Saudi cash infusions to bail them out of tough spots. They need to be more tactful.

The Saudi's may have an endless cashflow, but one thing they've proven is that they wont hesitate to pull the plug on an endeavor if they no longer deem it as financially viable. Just ask Embracer Group.

They all consider it.. let's see more action less talk. Sign UFC.

Havent heard any praise from Bellator fighters about the purchase, all they ever talk about it wanting to go to the UFC now

Reading between the lines it seems like PFL doesn’t want to pay Shabliy the $1 million if he beats Usman.

Also have any of these Bellator guy said a single positive thing about the PFL? Lmao

Dude what is your problem. PFL is great for both parties. PFL has the support and backing of His Excellency if he wanted he could buy the whole damn UFC he IS combat sport right now.

Dude what is your problem. PFL is great for both parties. PFL has the support and backing of His Excellency if he wanted he could buy the whole damn UFC he IS combat sport right now.

So why won't they honour the million dollar fight?

He’s in the final against Usman, he won all the other bouts to get there. If you have no idea what you are talking about, why are you stating your opinion?

So he didn’t win then? What’s he complaining about? You get the million if you win not if you just make the finals

Back