Alexis Rocha vs Anthony Young May 27th DAZN GB

bad stoppage....keyes wasn't just brave. He was also good...keyes is a hidden talent. needs another chance.
He was getting hit with everything, dropped twice, waaaay behind. No point in going on.

duarte wanted the KO so bad, he thumbed keyes in the eye with that wide left hook....i agree it was a mismatch, but keyes was still in there tryna make a fight of it. and making duarte miss a lotta punches too. they coulda let it go the distance, but it woulda ended duarte's KO streak.

Duarte overhyped imo.

He was getting hit with everything, dropped twice, waaaay behind. No point in going on.
keys was slipping a lot of punches, rolling with punches. making duarte miss a lot. the second kd was a thumb in the eye. yes, he was behind, but no reason to stop it if they guy is still able to defend himself and fighting back.

Nothing to gain for Keyes. He showed his mettle, and skill, and the only thing he was doing was taking damage. Duarte can punch, but he's not a 1 punch KO guy, these are the type of fights where the smaller overmatched fighter can take life altering damage. Honestly, in the last two rounds I was hoping Keyes didn't sustain a brain bleed. I don't need to see that story again.

Much better to take the L and come back against a realistic opponent.

i got it 2-0 rocha. young needs to do more....letting rocha take the inititative.

Young is trying to be a cutey, but pretty clear he doesn't have anything to discourage Rocha. Well... boxing as long as it lasts ;)

young seems kinda lost in there....zero initiative. no head movement.

its almost like young doesn't know how to initiate an exchange....just allowing rocha to dictate the fight.

young is such a shit fighter...dude don't know how to not let himself be cornered again and again and again??

He just had nothing to keep Rocha off of him, slapping punches by Young.

Back