Ali already backed out of his ESPN bluff

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sold woof tickets. Wasn't going to do shit(and couldn't do shit). Has chimaev all over ESPN platform and getting buzz. Rightly so. Don't be petty and sacrifice your fighters. But man, this guy is a dope.

For those out of the loop:

Real reason he attacked ariel and doesn't like ariel:

"Abdelaziz also holds a grudge against ESPN reporter Ariel Helwani, whom he believes disseminated negative rumors about him. Helwani denied that and confirmed he has not had access to interview Abdelaziz’s fighters for more than a year."
https://theathletic.com/1850937/202...iz-adequately-represented-fighters-are-split/

that's why he attacked ariel. not because ariel ever said something about his fighters. He's had a personal beef with ariel going back at least a year and his fighters haven't talked to ariel in a year. He wanted ariel gone and tried to stiff arm his way. ESPN told him to fuck off so he's back to regular schedule programming with okamoto and raimondi.

You don't get that angry and try to ban a network because a pundit(who's paid to give an opinion) say that gilbert burns deserves the next shot in line. If anyone bought that, I have a bridge to sell you.

Last edited:
Never heard of "woof" tickets.

22780135_154123555192089_6663431103665483024_n.jpg

I would think there was a talk behind the scenes that got shit settled.

But hey let's just throw wild accusations because.... you know..... sherdog.

Is this some kind of joke? I thought he said no ESPN anymore. Maybe I can't read well, who knows :D

I would think there was a talk behind the scenes that got shit settled.

But hey let's just throw wild accusations because.... you know..... sherdog.

I doubt it. What is there to settle? A pundit have a fight opinion about a fighter and Ali just his shit because he doesn't like Ariel. Not liking Ariel is fine. He seems like a douche but flexing on Twitter. Shit the fuck down, Ali lol.

You think ESPN is going to beg him to let them talk to chimaev?

The GOAT MMA persona wanted to put pressure on the rat that's all

Sold woof tickets. Wasn't going to do shit(and couldn't do shit). Has chimaev all over ESPN platform and getting buzz. Rightly so. Don't be petty and sacrifice your fighters. But man, this guy is a dope.

For those out of the loop:

Ali has always been good friends with some ESPN guys,Okamoto, marc raimondi, it doesnt change his stance. You will never see gaethje or khabib or khamzat be interviewed by anybody else than Brett Okamoto. He has his key interviewers on some media outlets and he won't let anybody else approach his fighters. Even James Lynch from Lynch on sports, can't talk to them.

Ali has always been good friends with some ESPN guys,Okamoto, marc raimondi, it doesnt change his stance. You will never see gaethje or khabib or khamzat be interviewed by anybody else than Brett Okamoto. He has his key interviewers on some media outlets and he won't let anybody else approach his fighters. Even James Lynch from Lynch on sports, can't talk to them.
I get it but look at the tweet. He wanted to ban all of them even the ones he liked. The guy is a weirdo. he's good at what he does but he's a weirdo. He likes to put himself over and acts like he's doing it for the interest of the fighters. Dude has an ego too. Weirdo. Kawas. Weirdos as well.

I get it but look at the tweet. He wanted to ban all of them even the ones he liked. The guy is a weirdo. he's good at what he does but he's a weirdo. He likes to put himself over and acts like he's doing it for the interest of the fighters. Dude has an ego too. Weirdo. Kawas. Weirdos as well.

Yes but you have to read between the lines. "I am banning everyone from interviewing my guys, except x y z."

Yes but you have to read between the lines. "I am banning everyone from interviewing my guys, except x y z."
He literally said everyone including Brett and apologized to him

I get bored at home and work. I'm not very productive as you can tell.
Same.
I thought maybe he didnt wanna hold back the irresistable tidal wave that is KHAMZAT

or just as long as its not ariel?? hmm

Same.
I thought maybe he didnt wanna hold back the irresistable tidal wave that is KHAMZAT

or just as long as its not ariel?? hmm
It's always haven't been Ariel. Ariel's been shadowbanned for a year now.

Ali thinks Ariel's been spreading rumors about him so he banned him from speaking to his fighters since. It's been a year since he's spoken to any dominance mma talent.

The tweet was for all ESPN including the ones he liked

ESPN told him to go fuck off imo. You cannot strong arm ESPN to get Ariel off your platform. Not happening lol

You think ESPN would crawl and beg him to interview his fighters?? ESPN is the A side.

Back