Media Aljamain Sterling: "I'd Bet My Life Savings" On Beating Sean O'Malley in Rematch

UFC champ Aljamain Sterling is ready to silence the doubts

He's not entirely wrong about fighting on a very short turnaround, wasn't really a "war" with Cejudo per se but it was still a grueling 5 round fight, no doubt that there was aches and pains that persisted for awhile after it.

But it's all shoulda woulda coulda at the end of the day, all we do know is that O'Malley and him did fight and O'Malley TKO'd him.

We all know that bout goes different if aljo had time to rest or even if it was in the apex No crowd
etc etc etc.
but
Lets be honest here..
Dana rushed Aljo into that bout, and wanted aljo to lose .
so its one thing if the fans dont like you, which they didnt.... but if your boss wants you
to lose/ vacate well then thats a whole other pressure thats not talked about.

Anyway Theres no doubt in my mind aljo could strangle suga sean or win via a decision.
and yeah some of his fights can be bland but we not gonna sit here and act like hes crazy.

and lastly the stoppage was sus

I like Aljo but I don't subscribe to that theory.

That being said, to be the best, that is the kind of attitude you need to have.

We all know that bout goes different if aljo had time to rest or even if it was in the apex No crowd
etc etc etc.
but
Lets be honest here..
Dana rushed Aljo into that bout, and wanted aljo to lose .
so its one thing if the fans dont like you, which they didnt.... but if your boss wants you
to lose/ vacate well then thats a whole other pressure thats not talked about.

Anyway Theres no doubt in my mind aljo could strangle suga sean or win via a decision.
and yeah some of his fights can be bland but we not gonna sit here and act like hes crazy.

and lastly the stoppage was sus
The fight wasn’t even rushed at all. You’re acting like it was short notice. Did he need more time to train hugging? Because that’s all he would’ve done. Sean stuffed every take down attempt of his and lit him up then knocked him out. lol at claiming early stoppage when he slumped like a sack of potatoes

Back