Media Aljamain Sterling Says He Had The "Most Dominating" Performance At UFC 300

I dont have a problem with grapplers, im not even a Khabib fan yet the man never bored me or made me not care about his fights, a grappler.

This sounds like bullshit. Aljo nearly finished a guy twice that's only been finished 2 times in 31 fights, once via submission, once via GnP and he even powerbombed the guy. Only thing that could possibly make it boring is if you can't appreciate grappling or it was so lopsided cause Kattar had virtually no offense.

No i rewatched it after, i meant live.

The man showed no interest in actually securing a title shot and was holding him down for the whole fight.
Your "instances" that i mentioned are mirages as he never really was truly putting it all on the line to end the fight.
you didnt watch it.
you start with he didnt try to finish the fight one time
then you were called out on it, then said there were some instances were he did try but it wasnt enough
the next post said that you didnt watch it you got up and took a walk during the fight
now you say you rewatched it after, this is after you already claimed you knew it would be boring so you skipped it and went for a walk. because that is what people do.... they skip self assumed boring fights to rewatch them later....
ROFL youre just a fucking liar man. its hilarious please keep going with this..

you didnt watch it.
you start with he didnt try to finish the fight one time
then you were called out on it, then said there were some instances were he did try but it wasnt enough
the next post said that you didnt watch it you got up and took a walk during the fight
now you say you rewatched it after, this is after you already claimed you knew it would be boring so you skipped it and went for a walk. because that is what people do.... they skip self assumed boring fights to rewatch them later....
ROFL youre just a fucking liar man. its hilarious please keep going with this..
Damn someone seems a little mad, its ok bro.

I did rewatch it. IMO he made no attempt to really finish the fight, i said "instances" to appease that guy as in HIS opinion he did(as you can see besides you 2 nobody else really thinks so).

Plain and simple, he made it a snoozefest when had a chance to secure a title shot. That goes to show you his stock right now in the UFC and even the more hardcore fans on here. Let alone casual fans here and everywhere else.

I did rewatch it. IMO he made no attempt to really finish the fight, i said "instances" to appease that guy as in HIS opinion he did(as you can see besides you 2 nobody else really thinks so).

Plain and simple, he made it a snoozefest when had a chance to secure a title shot. That goes to show you his stock right now in the UFC and even the more hardcore fans on here. Let alone casual fans here and everywhere else.
You rewatched a whole fight between when you were called out for not watching the fight in less than 10 minutes? You're full of shit.

This sounds like bullshit. Aljo nearly finished a guy twice that's only been finished 2 times in 31 fights, once via submission, once via GnP and he even powerbombed the guy. Only thing that could possibly make it boring is if you can't appreciate grappling or it was so lopsided cause Kattar had virtually no offense.
If you need a paragraph to try and say something wasn't boring, then it was boring.

He and Merab are pretty much in the same category.

Both smothering, very solid grapplers, but most of their performances are forgotten by the next day.

Aljo had a fight at UFC 300?
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw Kayla had beaten Holly. I fucking watched that live, but apparently my brain was half asleep and I was drunk so I had no recollection of it.

Aljo’s fight I remember and every other fight, too. Somehow that escaped me.

Grappling is like foreplay, it needs to lead to something!
This is amazingly accurate. You can get all hot and sweaty, but you are losing my interest if it stays PG-13

<28>

kattar had 8 total strikes with 5 secs of total control time, couldnt defend a takedown, and could not get up.....
yet you call aljo boring......

He and Merab are pretty much in the same category.

Both smothering, very solid grapplers, but most of their performances are forgotten by the next day.

Did you really expect Kattar who's been finished 2 times in 31 fights to get finished? There were 2 near finishes anyway and Kattar landed a grand total of 8 strikes. Come on man you're better than this.

He’s right. Also pure domination fights are either very entertaining to watch or boring as hell. There’s no in between so this fight is the latter of course

Funny how everybody worship GSP in that board although he was a "hugger" too.

Did you really expect Kattar who's been finished 2 times in 31 fights to get finished? There were 2 near finishes anyway and Kattar landed a grand total of 8 strikes. Come on man you're better than this.
funny thing is we arent disagreeing with them that aljo is sometimes boring. me and you just dont place the blame on him.....people actually think it is aljos fault that kattar couldnt get up or defend takedowns. they actually think its aljos fault that he didnt let kattar just punch him in the face. and place the blame on aljo for this.
i dont know maybe when i watch a fight and i see someone get totally dominated i blame the guy on the bottom for coming into a pro fight and looking like a sub-amatuer level fighter. especially a ranked one. you know what aljo gonna do against you. you a ranked pro fighter. you get a 8-10 week camp. you should come in prepared for that..... but he wasnt prepared at all for what literally everyone knew was coming.

Aljo stunk up a great card who likes watching him fight?

You won. Good for you. But just STFU. The fight sucked ass and you're better off if people just forget about it.
It's hilarious that with the new rankings Aljo only got to #8 at FW.

Half the ranking panel clearly forgot he even fought.

Back