Media Aljo Sons the ‘MMA Guru’

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who can't do shit sit back in their fartchairs and talk shit on the internet about those who can. Not a new phenomenon. Call it unrealized ego, an ugly condition.

Who honestly gives a f. It's an internet personality who posts controversial opinions on Youtube. Are we not allowed to do that anymore? If you're offended, watch someone else 🤷
/thread

that rant by guru was amazing

Guru can be obnoxiously annoying and hyperbolic, but I actually really enjoy when he does a fight re-watch (ie Usman/Edwards 3) and breaks down the individual exchanges, really cool insights into fighting in those vids….ya know, when he’s not being a massive cunt and all the rest of the time!

<mma4>

Guru can be obnoxiously annoying and hyperbolic, but I actually really enjoy when he does a fight re-watch (ie Usman/Edwards 3) and breaks down the individual exchanges, really cool insights into fighting in those vids….ya know, when he’s not being a massive cunt and all the rest of the time!

<mma4>

I've got to begrudgingly admit that he actually is good at breaking down fights.

If he weren't so obnoxious, he'd have a much bigger following.

I don't care what anyone says, Guru is entertaining asf.

We really needed someone to come along to point out the absurdities of MMA without making any apologies.

I don't care what anyone says, Guru is entertaining asf.

We really needed someone to come along to point out the absurdities of MMA without making any apologies.
I see so many people try to applaud people for being "straight talkers" and "honest" when you'd think someone being an inaccurate bullshit artist should invalidate them.

Straight shooting aint shit to respect when you're firing blanks

mma guru inside this homosexual's head

Idk anything about the “guru” but after skimming through some of his videos it seems he has zero technical analysis but I’ve read where he trains MMA - what’s the dealio?
His hands look like he's never done a day's hard labour, let alone training.

He seriously has the softest looking hands I've ever seen on a grown man.

It's literally him posting them on here lmao. Guy gets things right maybe 10% of the time.
Probably not him directly. He uses his fans and moderators to spread his stuff all over the Internet.

On YouTube they post clips of his reactions and stuff on other channels with similar names to his channel.

I imagine it's the same people constantly promoting him on here.

Probably not him directly. He uses his fans and moderators to spread his stuff all over the Internet.

On YouTube they post clips of his reactions and stuff on other channels with similar names to his channel.

I imagine it's the same people constantly promoting him on here.
I've admittedly only had a small sample size of things I've listened to from him because he's so insufferable, but he's been 100% wrong in each of the takes I've heard from him, while being incredibly petty and vitriolic while doing it.

Now, anyone on this forum knows I've got no problem with petty and vitriolic, but you cannot be afforded those things when you're so fucking off-base.

I’ve had my own subscribers bring him up, but I never checked him out. He was in some kind of “m uh racism” controversy recently, and heard him for the first time. Not a fan, but he’s a sports channel. Every sport has their weirdos and neck beards and armchair QBs. My i]opinion is always “you don’t have to watch. If you choose to watch and get angry, it’s your own fault.”

That’s fucked up. Nobody should be getting doxxed (and then it always leads to SWATting) over mma opinions.
You have subscribers? Do tell…

I can't wait till MMA guru starts using PEDs and reaches his final form.

Back