All Aboard the Zaulgas Hypetrain

Two wives, alpha haircut, unremarkable MMA record, Kazakhstan.
This dude is a bbbbbbbbbbeast.

Don't forget he beat Dagestani Combat Sambo world champion and team Abdulmanap fighter Tagir Ulanbekov to get his UFC contract.

50438699957_5bd6c586ac_z.jpg

It would help to spell his name right.

Zhalgas Zhumagulov aka ZhaZhu

Don't forget he beat Dagestani Combat Sambo world champion and team Abdulmanap fighter Tagir Ulanbekov to get his UFC contract.

50438699957_5bd6c586ac_z.jpg

That one was a bit of a robbery that he seems to be paying karma for with judges ten fold since lol.

That one was a bit of a robbery that he seems to be paying karma for with judges ten fold since lol.

I'm slowly turning into a boxing fan, shitty decisions are so common and when it benefits a team or a fighter they pretend like they have no idea how anyone could think the fight was controversial, their guy clearly won. When it goes against them, they feel like the world betrayed them and it's some huge travesty. Fanbases are similar too. So like, yeah but Tagir lost...maybe his karma was being awarded that decision over Nascimento. Still Zhalgas's ceiling is higher than his record leads people to believe, although I expect Estevam to win a close one.

I'm slowly turning into a boxing fan, shitty decisions are so common and when it benefits a team or a fighter they pretend like they have no idea how anyone could think the fight was controversial, their guy clearly won. When it goes against them, they feel like the world betrayed them and it's some huge travesty. Fanbases are similar too. So like, yeah but Tagir lost...maybe his karma was being awarded that decision over Nascimento. Still Zhalgas's ceiling is higher than his record leads people to believe, although I expect Estevam to win a close one.

Yeah Zhalgas is solid I just don't think he really deserves the credit for beating Tagir. He did beat Paiva, Molina and Charles imo though.

I don't think he's going to beat Estevam personally, that guy is really good imo.

Yeah Zhalgas is solid I just don't think he really deserves the credit for beating Tagir. He did beat Paiva, Molina and Charles imo though.

I don't think he's going to beat Estevam personally, that guy is really good imo.

I have Estevam winning too. It's a tough test for a debut though. I'm rooting for all these young Flyweights, the division needs the spicing up.

I have Estevam winning too. It's a tough test for a debut though. I'm rooting for all these young Flyweights, the division needs the spicing up.

Estevam gonna be in the title mix imo. I rate him extremely highly.

Estevam gonna be in the title mix imo. I rate him extremely highly.

I see some title mix potential from Tatsuro Taira, Azat Maksum, Almabaev and Estevam. Some don't but I also certainly see it from Mokaev too, it's a good time for Flyweight and I hope these guys get matched up accordingly.

I see some title mix potential from Tatsuro Taira, Azat Maksum, Almabaev and Estevam. Some don't but I also certainly see it from Mokaev too, it's a good time for Flyweight and I hope these guys get matched up accordingly.

I actually think Hadley is more likely to get in the mix than Mokaev personally. That's why Mokaev is ducking him like his life depends on it.

I actually think Hadley is more likely to get in the mix than Mokaev personally. That's why Mokaev is ducking him like his life depends on it.

I don't think he's ducking Hadley, I think Hadley lost and he didn't. I also think Mokaev is ranked like 11th and wants to fight a top 10 guy while Hadley isn't ranked yet. Unless you're referring to them on the regional scene but as of their UFC careers, cmon.

I don't think he's ducking Hadley, I think Hadley lost and he didn't. I also think Mokaev is ranked like 11th and wants to fight a top 10 guy while Hadley isn't ranked yet. Unless you're referring to them on the regional scene but as of their UFC careers, cmon.

It's the fight the whole UK MMA scene wants to see and has always wanted to see. Hadley is also a stylistic issue for him and lost to someone who's a lot better than anyone Mo has fought.

It's the fight the whole UK MMA scene wants to see and has always wanted to see. Hadley is also a stylistic issue for him and lost to someone who's a lot better than anyone Mo has fought.

Yeah, he lost his UFC debut still and I don't feel like Hadley or Mokaev ended up on similar trajectories there after. Now ones ranked and the other isn't and we all know how that goes. I don't necessarily feel like one's ducking the other, maybe if Mokaev loses and Hadley wins and presses hard for it, we might yet it but eh. I'm higher in Mokaev, time will tell.

Back