Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

Here's a fucking idiot complaining that Scotland is full of white people:

Why would Scots vote for him?

Also this guy looks old as f for 38.

9b89e826c54e44a1a38373632dd127f4Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzAwNjcxOTc2-2.74541960.jpg

Interesting reflection on how immigrant groups from the subcontinent are able to attain ruling class status in the UK and often the US via taking CEO positions. Networking plus sending their best?

The mayors of almost every major city in the US are black with a couple Asian or hispanic. NYC, DC, Boston, Atlanta, Miami, Chicago, Milwaukee, LA, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas. Portland still has that cuck that got bullied out of his own house by antifa, Houston just replaced their black mayor with a divorced white lib this year, and Phoenix has that divorced Jewish lady.
Which problem do you have with all of this?

Which problem do you have with all of this?
I don't live in any of those cities, so none. If I did, I'd probably be annoyed by the rampant violent crime and car theft, homelessness and open drug use in public, vandalism and unusable public schools, but I don't, so best of luck to the people who do live there who prioritize identity politics over having a decent place to live.

racism and white supremacy still running the world I see.

I'm kind of alone on this one but this is proof that, in general, racism/xenophobia is worse in Europe than in the US.

Of course American conservatives care about race, but they tolerate a few nonwhites as long as they're touting right wing political points. In fact, they love nonwhite conservatives, especially if they're outspoken and aggressive about it (See?? This black guy says that black people just need to get their shit together!)

European right wingers have a harder time with ethnic diversity, let alone racial diversity. I can barely tolerate my Catholic neighbors, now I gotta put up with this... Cameroonian or whatever, walking around with dreads and speaking his gibberish?? *fuming*

Being a country of immigrants from the outset has its advantages.

I don't know if I'd agree with this.

It might have been founded as a country of immigrants but it was also founded on some pretty heavy racism with the treatment of the Native population and was one of the latest Western countries to abolish slavery and kept up racial segregation laws until deep into the 20th century.

You think the American people would accept an ethnically Indian or Muslim President?

The country that starts BLM and defund the police movements because of how racist they feel American society is still today and that's less racist than Europe?

most of these couldn't win a real election.
they're like the tortoise you find on top of a 6 foot high stick. you know it didn't get there by itself.

Prime Minister of the UK - Rishi Sunak - ethnic Indian and practising Hindu

Chancellor-of-the-Exchequer-Rishi-Sunak-2022.jpg

First Minister of Scotland - Humza Yousaf - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Humza-Yousaf-First-Minister-Scotland-2023.jpg

Impending First Minister of Wales - Vaughan Gething - half Zambian

98b2d4b0cd2b9cc9e3745c37fd13a4c0Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzEwNjcwNDAy-2.59622052.jpg

First Minister of Northern Ireland - Michelle O'Neill - many of her relatives are or were members of the PIRA

2022-ni-assembly-election-13

Mayor of London - Sadiq Khan - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Sadiq-Khan.jpg

Prime Minister of Ireland - Leo Varadkhar - half Indian and also gay

273af62012d2350c4e20f3bae856fe17Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzAxMzQ5OTcx-2.74648362.jpg

Vaughan Gething has just won the Welsh Labour Leadership election, and is expected to replace the ethnically Welsh Mark Drakeford on Wednesday. So technically the thread headline isn't correct until then but I kept it brief. He will be the first 'Black' leader of a European country (although Wales is not an independent country).

If you want to look at the UK Cabinet, here they are. They are mostly ethnically British, although the Home Secretary, which is a very senior position, is not, nor was his predecessor. The Home Secretary is James Cleverly, who is half Sierra-Leonian.

800px-James_Cleverly_Official_Cabinet_Portrait%2C_November_2023_%28cropped%29.jpg

I also haven't included the King or the President of Ireland, Michael Higgins as those are basically ceremonial roles, unless you believe in conspiracy theories.

2021 England & Wales Census:

Indian: 3.1%
Pakistani: 2.7%
Mixed White/Black African: 0.4%

The ethnicity results from Scotland's last census, in 2022, are not out yet, but we have the data from 2011:

2.7% of Scotland's population identified as Asian, Asian Scottish or Asian British.

Doing the numbers for O'Neill was a bit of a formality but here goes:

1.png
So fucking what. Be thankful the country allowed your parents to immigrate to give you an acceptable life and get back in your lane.No euro dude is ever going to rule India or Pakistan (in b4 but but colonisation).

Yet only the SNP leader is at all progressive, just shows you how much the establishment has bought into tokenism.

If they are looking out for he best interests of all citizens and not over stepping their power, then I don't see the problem.
Two problems:

1) We constantly get bashed over the head and told we're a racist country, often by the political parties that these people represent.

2) If they were all white we would be getting told by the same people that it's a problem and something has to be done about it.

All leaders are white = Racist.
All leaders are black = Racist if you notice.

That's strange. Every elected Canadian Prime Minister has been a white male (the next one will be too) and every current premier except one is white. The other is Native.

Sunak is the first non-white UK prime minister. We've had three female PM's, I thought it was two, then I remembered Liz Truss was PM for about 2 weeks.

Sunak is the first non-white UK prime minister. We've had three female PM's, I thought it was two, then I remembered Liz Truss was PM for about 2 weeks.
He makes a point to say "every elected Canadian prime minister" because Kim Campbell was in charge for about 4 months around 30 years go. Just FTR. There's a lot of misogyny within the institutional establishment in this country, in politics, the military, the justice system, etc., whether people are willing to admit it or not.

It's finally starting to change in a meaningful way though, maybe. Here's hoping.

Here's a fucking idiot complaining that Scotland is full of white people:

LMAO, is this for real? If he was in Nigeria would he be saying every position is Black? If he were in China would he be saying every leader is Chinese? WTF is going on here? 96% of the 5.4 million population is white Scotts. Why should government refelct anything other than that? People have turned into pussies and can't speak truth anymore and they cower to asshats like this.

Yet only the SNP leader is at all progressive, just shows you how much the establishment has bought into tokenism.
Why can't people of color not be progressive? We are starting to see a huge influx of conservative leaning minorities in the US getting positions of power. They feel the progressives have stepped over them in favor of migrant votes. They also do not buy into to the rainbow agenda. I think when we see people of color getting positions of power that isn't heavy on one side of the political spectrum, you are seeing true representation.

Back