Elections All but one Top Political Leader in the UK and Ireland are (part) South Asian or Black

Yeah, when you look at the entire history it's a bit difficult to compare because both societies are so drastically different. White American society had direct contact with Native Americans and blacks from the beginning so they did all the terrible things they did. Meanwhile, what Europeans did to Africans, Asians, and Australian Aborigines in their own homeland was pretty atrocious as well. Very hard to say which is worse.

But if we start in the mid-late 20th century, it's a more fair comparison. Yeah, Britain has an Indian PM, it also decided to leave the European Union, knowing all the harm it would bring, largely because it couldn't handle the thought of the non-ethnic English making up a whopping *gasp* 10% of its population!

Europeans see their countries' immigrant population (not necessarily nonwhite) reach 5-10% and instantly far-right, neo-Nazi political parties spring up everywhere.

Entire stadiums make monkey chants and throw bananas at black players because they just cannot handle more than 1-2 black players on the field at one time.

Meanwhile, major American cities have been less than 50% white for a few decades now. A couple of years ago, nonwhite newborns outnumbered white ones. American right wingers are alarmed at this, of course, but as disgusting as Republicans are, their bigotry is nowhere near Europe's. Lots of dog whistles and underhanded comments.

Nothing like what Le Pen, Orban, and Farage openly say. The one openly racist legislator (Steve King from Iowa) got shunned, isolated by his own party, and ultimately voted out.
Steve King was in office for 18 years before losing. I think it was his visit to that other knob in Germany that did him in--well that and having served three terms already--but only because it was too overt. I think they need their elected reps to keep that stuff mostly on the down low unless they're just among friends and when he didn't he had to go.

Steve King was in office for 18 years before losing. I think it was his visit to that other knob in Germany that did him in--well that and having served three terms already--but only because it was too overt. I think they need their elected reps to keep that stuff mostly on the down low unless they're just among friends and when he didn't he had to go.

Yeah, I think he was just a standard right-winger for most of those 18 years because I certainly don't remember hearing any outrageous stories or statements from him for most of that time.

You started hearing his controversial takes for a few years, he rightly got a spotlight and criticism, and then a couple of years later he got voted out. When you're too racist for rural Iowa, it says a lot.

Last edited:
Check it out @Loiosh

Notice how @OneOfOne is nowhere to be seen to call this a race baiting thread.

It's almost as if he doesn't care if race is being brought up and used as long as it's to push an idea he already has.

Prime Minister of the UK - Rishi Sunak - ethnic Indian and practising Hindu

Chancellor-of-the-Exchequer-Rishi-Sunak-2022.jpg

First Minister of Scotland - Humza Yousaf - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Humza-Yousaf-First-Minister-Scotland-2023.jpg

Impending First Minister of Wales - Vaughan Gething - half Zambian

98b2d4b0cd2b9cc9e3745c37fd13a4c0Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzEwNjcwNDAy-2.59622052.jpg

First Minister of Northern Ireland - Michelle O'Neill - many of her relatives are or were members of the PIRA

2022-ni-assembly-election-13

Mayor of London - Sadiq Khan - ethnic Pakistani and practising Muslim

Sadiq-Khan.jpg

Prime Minister of Ireland - Leo Varadkhar - half Indian and also gay

273af62012d2350c4e20f3bae856fe17Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNzAxMzQ5OTcx-2.74648362.jpg

Vaughan Gething has just won the Welsh Labour Leadership election, and is expected to replace the ethnically Welsh Mark Drakeford on Wednesday. So technically the thread headline isn't correct until then but I kept it brief. He will be the first 'Black' leader of a European country (although Wales is not an independent country).

If you want to look at the UK Cabinet, here they are. They are mostly ethnically British, although the Home Secretary, which is a very senior position, is not, nor was his predecessor. The Home Secretary is James Cleverly, who is half Sierra-Leonian.

800px-James_Cleverly_Official_Cabinet_Portrait%2C_November_2023_%28cropped%29.jpg

I also haven't included the King or the President of Ireland, Michael Higgins as those are basically ceremonial roles, unless you believe in conspiracy theories.

2021 England & Wales Census:

Indian: 3.1%
Pakistani: 2.7%
Mixed White/Black African: 0.4%

The ethnicity results from Scotland's last census, in 2022, are not out yet, but we have the data from 2011:

2.7% of Scotland's population identified as Asian, Asian Scottish or Asian British.

Doing the numbers for O'Neill was a bit of a formality but here goes:

1.png

This needs updating. Varadkhar and Yousaf are gone and have or will be replaced by good white people. We are winning!

And it won't be too long until Sunak is gone too, hopefully replaced with a proper beef eating Christian

Nice of that piece of shit Yousaf to bail out after his vile hate crime act gets passed into legislation. He's secured the safety of his toxic little toadies for years to come.

Yousaf can maybe join his brother in law in the family business of selling heroin, kidnap and attempted murder now

Last edited:
Nice of that piece of shit Yousaf to bail out after his vile hate crime act gets passed into legislation. He's secured the safety of his toxic little toadies for years to come.

Yousaf can maybe join in brother in the family business of selling heroin, kidnap and attempted murder now
Can't Scotland get rid of that monstrous law?

Notice how @Siver! @ShadowRun and @StonedLemur don't call THIS
race baiting thread, proving they are trio of yahoo hypocrite jackasses

Im sorry I don't go outside of the heavies hunting shit to be pissed off about you dunce.
Thanks for letting me know that you do though sir.

The only reason I seen your shitty thread is because it was in the UFC discussion.
What sad little girl you are.

@ShadowRun

@Siver!

This needs updating. Varadkhar and Yousaf are gone and have or will be replaced by good white people. We are winning!

And it won't be too long until Sunak is gone too, hopefully replaced with a proper beef eating Christian
Not sure if serious....

Im sorry I don't go outside of the heavies hunting shit to be pissed off about you dunce.
Thanks for letting me know that you do though sir.

The only reason I seen your shitty thread is because it was in the UFC discussion.
What sad little girl you are.

@ShadowRun

@Siver!
Why are you tagging your boyfriends? I already saved you the trouble.

Back