All decisions should be draws.

MMA is supposed to be a real fight, no? You can't stall for 15-25 minutes and hope that other people say you're the winner.

Bring back headbutts, stomps, soccer kicks, and knees to a grounded opponent as well.

Only if you are gonna compete 5 times in it. Wanna be a killer over someone else's back. Then you go and do it and have some fun.

Should be cut. Don't need these point fighters.

Fighters should have to pay their entire fight purse back to the audience for going to a decision before getting fired in the cage, on the spot.

That's stupid and anyone who agrees with that is brain dead. Some people are just hard to finish especially with how rounds are structured. And some people just play too defensive.

If you can’t finish the fight, you deserve the draw. I don’t care if someone wins each round 10-8: if you can’t T/KO or submit your opponent, you drew. Cry and cope.

592428.jpg

Why? Just because someone is still standing it means there was no winner?

Max Holloway didnt win the Kattar fight?

You shertards need to comprehend that at the end of the day this is a sport and not some high production value version of bumfights, or some kind of neckbeard bullshido fantasy of proving your manliness and worth or whateverthefuck lame faux-alpha shit you guys are on. You score more points than your opponent means you win, just like every other sport out there.

If you can’t finish the fight, you deserve the draw. I don’t care if someone wins each round 10-8: if you can’t T/KO or submit your opponent, you drew. Cry and cope.
the concept is interesting but not really practical, IMHO
if we talking big changes, I say controlled juice. Let them TRT. Win win win. Stars active for longer, fans happy, ppvs. If they all do the same, theres no cheating, its the rules.
I bet TRT UFC would have double+ profits compared to today UFC

That would be ideal, no judges, either a finish or a draw. I wonder what it would take to launch a promotion under these rules

This thread is an L

Imagine scoring GSP vs Kos 2 a draw lmao

Back