All the guys with the Joe Rogan’s “compromised” legs won last Saturday…can someone please get him to SU??

Rogan is entertaining. He's weird looking, he's a third rate comedian, he's tremendously energetic, he's been around for eternity. I find most of his commentary during the fights to be comedic. Love having him there.

Personally, I don't need an insightful genius to inform me of what's happening at every moment with absolute accuracy. Suggestion, TS: perhaps you have a friend with whom you can watch the fights to help you understand what's happening, since Rogan has failed you so many times.
Good idea, can i come to your house and we can watch the next UFC together??

❤️

Cant stand him anymore, i never was a fan but its gotten to the point just hearing his voice makes me feel agitated. Also his post work "OMG" shit with throwing his arms everywhere and big eyes looks stupid. Just look at that after celebration after Max KO Justin.

See you understand and most feel the same…of course this is Sherdork land so gonna have the whole “just mute it” and “whats the problem, Rogan has been there a long time”….

IDGAF….his commentary is almost as god awful as his comedy.

I ask you…is it the drugs/coke/hgh/steroids/shrooms/lifts in his shoes?

But that's not what happened. What happened was Joe saying things like "That leg is DESTROYYYED...but Max is doing a great job hiding it!" In other words, the supposed damage to Max is Joe's subjective opinion, since there's no actual evidence supporting what he's saying.

He's a COLOR commentator, though. The role of narration should be left to the play-by-by guy. And narrating the fight as it unfolds shouldn't involve speculation of damage that's not actually having any impact on the fight.
Rogan for the ufc is convenient because he’s almost a brand in himself and is part of its history. He’s aware of this and with his money he doesn’t have to be a company man like Bisping.

Yes, you’re right, he is a color commentator but does possess sufficient combat experience to fill in some blanks. His bjj calls are second to none. He’s not Anik. Most of the time he is right and imo does a wonderful job.

Nope

9296a631d25a748b09c5940cc93f7174a1038f15.jpg
Rogan 5’1 height confirmed

Haven't really got anything to add to the "legs" talk but the amount of times joe says "oh no.... oh no" lately is really starting to grind on my gears

See you understand and most feel the same…of course this is Sherdork land so gonna have the whole “just mute it” and “whats the problem, Rogan has been there a long time”….

IDGAF….his commentary is almost as god awful as his comedy.

I ask you…is it the drugs/coke/hgh/steroids/shrooms/lifts in his shoes?
I think he has done so much shrooms they are actually growing in his brain/skull. So where his brain used to be its is just a big cave with shrooms growing in it.
sorta like this i suppose.
1713381734685.png

Doesn’t mean his leg wasn’t destroyed though.
So his leg is destroyed buy he can still run after Rakic and chase him all around the octagon and then walk out of the octagon and then walk around the arena and do interviews with clowns like the Schmo and then go walk around with his crew and go eat dinner.

Man, gotta ask…do you know anyone that can help you understand the meaning of “destroyed”?

So his leg is destroyed buy he can still run after Rakic and chase him all around the octagon and then walk out of the octagon and then walk around the arena and do interviews with clowns like the Schmo and then go walk around with his crew and go eat dinner.

Man, gotta ask…do you know anyone that can help you understand the meaning of “destroyed”?

You obviously don’t understand the difference between being literal and figurative. Austin Hubbard’s leg was “destroyed” against Kyle Prepolec yet Hubbard still won.

1713383989990.jpeg

It's almost as if the commentators should wait for evidence of a fighter being hurt or compromised before screaming it out as a fact.

Back