All Time GOAT poll

How in the fuck do you have this many posts? Your brain ust be melted from internet use bud lol
I am the forum's deity (also Ive been here for almost 20 years)

I love Anderson but he really hurt his legacy with the last half of his career. He had an all time great run but the last half was a disaster. Even worse if you throw in losing to Jake Paul in boxing.

People seem to forget that after the Weidman KO, he only won 2 fights in his next 8 and 1 was overturned to a NC contest for failing a drug test and the other was controversial.He ended his career at 34-11.

That's not to say Fedor didn't have his stumbling blocks either but he recovered and had some nice wins at the end. After the Dan Henderson loss, he went 9-3 and retired at 40-7.

I'm comfortable calling Anderson the MW GOAT but Fedor still has the better resume and career.

I love Anderson but he really hurt his legacy with the last half of his career. He had an all time great run but the last half was a disaster. Even worse if you throw in losing to Jake Paul in boxing.

People seem to forget that after the Weidman KO, he only won 2 fights in his next 8 and 1 was overturned to a NC contest for failing a drug test and the other was controversial.He ended his career at 34-11.

That's not to say Fedor didn't have his stumbling blocks either but he recovered and had some nice wins at the end. After the Dan Henderson loss, he went 9-3 and retired at 40-7.

I'm comfortable calling Anderson the MW GOAT but Fedor still has the better resume and career.
16 straight wins in the UFC spanning over 6 years. 10 title defences. Only 2 of those 16 wins were decisions and not highlight reel finishes.

Undefeated for over 6 years

16 straight wins in the UFC spanning over 6 years. 10 title defences. Only 2 of those 16 wins were decisions and not highlight reel finishes.

Undefeated for over 6 years

Fedor - Undefeated for 9 years, 31 win fight win streak. 23 finishes. Just saying...

It kinda does?? ..

As top fighters could end his reign and therefore are killers of his legacy ...

R u saying only power fighters are killers? ..

U seem to know what a killer isnt...but what is it then?
I'm sorry, but fighters like Matt Serra, Jon Fitch, and Dan Hardy were not killers.

Killers regularly end fights

I'm sorry, but fighters like Matt Serra, Jon Fitch, and Dan Hardy were not killers.

Killers regularly end fights

Totally not a killer .

He was never any good i guess

Just another bum

Lmfao stop .. GSP faced the toughest competition of any champion and made it look easy ... But it wasn't...

Totally not a killer .

He was never any good i guess

Just another bum

Lmfao stop .. GSP faced the toughest competition of any champion and made it look easy ... But it wasn't...

They have 9 combined finishes in 43 UFC fights. They likely have a similar number of ranked wins as they do finishes.

We clearly have a different definition of what a "killer" is when it comes to fighting

They have 9 combined finishes in 43 fights. They likely have a similar number of ranked wins as they do finishes.

We clearly have a different definition of what a "killer" is when it comes to fighting

So GSP should of fought guys with more K.Os but less rank?...

And thats somehow would of been better ? According to you?

K.Os dont make you a better or the best fighter... Winning key match ups do and being consistent..these guys where that leading into their matches with GSP

So GSP should of fought guys with more K.Os but less rank?...

And thats somehow would of been better ? According to you?

K.Os dont make you a better or the best fighter... Winning key match ups do and being consistent..these guys where that leading into their matches with GSP
No, he shouldn't have, they're just not "killers". Being a good fighter doesn't mean you're a killer. Fitch's nickname was "smoke break" for fucks sake.

Why do you people turn so feminine when someone doesn't agree with you about GSPs competition?

No, he shouldn't have, they're just not "killers". Being a good fighter doesn't mean you're a killer. Fitch's nickname was "smoke break" for fucks sake.

Why do you people turn so feminine when someone doesn't agree with you about GSPs competition?

Guy... he didnt face all killers because they werent available because they lost to the people who ended up facing GSP lol ...

Thats my point... He didnt have to fight the killers all the time...he was too busy fighting the best lol...

It just seems like ur drawing at strings to try and discredit GSP ...

Guy... he didnt face all killers because they werent available because they lost to the people who ended up facing GSP lol ...

Thats my point... He didnt have to fight the killers all the time...he was too busy fighting the best lol...
So what the fuck are you arguing here?

I posted this

Top fighters do not mean killers

And you've been arguing with me about it. Now you say exactly what I said that you argued with in the first place

So what the fuck are you arguing here?

I posted this

And you've been arguing with me about it. Now you say exactly what I said that you argued with in the first place

Im arguing that ur drawing at strings and trying to say his opponents are soft cuz they didnt K.O everyone yet those guys have wins over almost everyone they fought leading into GSP including the so called "killers"... If ur beating killers then that kinda makes u one ...no? .. u are what u eat after all ...

It just comes off as goal post moving...

But anyways.. whats done is done...GSP is most likely the GOAT... He already is at WW without question

Im arguing that ur drawing at strings and trying to say his opponents are soft cuz they didnt K.O everyone yet those guys have wins over almost everyone they fought leading into GSP including the so called "killers"... If ur beating killers then that kinda makes u one ...no? .. u are what u eat after all ...

It just comes off as goal post moving...

But anyways.. whats done is done...GSP is most likely the GOAT... He already is at WW without question
No, Jon Fitch and Matt Serra were never called killers.

You're butthurt because
A. You're from Canada and feel the need to defend GSP's honor
B. You can't comprehend that not being considered a "killer" doesn't mean you're a bad fighter

Top comp doesn't make you a killer. Jon Fitch was a good fighter, but far from a killer. Same with Matt Serra
I hear ya but still top comp.
Top comp doesn't make you a killer. Jon Fitch was a good fighter, but far from a killer. Same with Matt Serra
Exactly. Every weight class has top contenders that are not killers. But he did fight top comp all the way through. Condit, Alves, etc were running through guys. Same with Koshchek

As well Fitch wasn't a killer? He was on a 16 fight unbeaten streak as well all 8-0 in the UFC before he got a title shot. To me he is a killer

He tested positive when he was coming back from that leg break. If he was a serial cheater it would be another story

The yakuza were likely not only turning a blind eye to peds in pride, but were supplying their fighters with them..
But PEDs weren’t illegal in Pride so it was a level playing field. You can’t have 1 guy on them and 1 guy not. That’s cheating. As on f as they all agree to the use of PEDs it’s fine.

Fedor =GOAT.

Back