Social almost 1/3 of gen z americans identify as lgb

dont be an idiot

if scientists found out that 1/3 of chimps were gay or thought they were of opposite sex they would conclude something wrong with them and would try to figure out what's going on. they would probably blame humans for messing up their natural habitats.

Roughly 60% of all bonobo sexual activity occurs between two or more females.

Nobody thinks anything is wrong with them. Don't be an idiot.

Incredibly dense Jesus Christ dude, go read that stuff over again

what? you made a dumb point and were corrected...

i know you're not smart enough to have this conversation, but try to keep up

so planet is "overpopulated" and promotion of lgb is just a human population control?

You claimed a world with less people than this would be uninhabitable so you tell me you're claiming to be the expert here.

no, you're just in denial...

outside of western world, where birth rate is low, nobody believes in lgb stuff and don't have 1/3 of their population identifying as lgb.

again your 2 positions contradict each other if you actually took 2 seconds to think
I’m really not in denial about anything, wanting a planet people can live on and respecting people to live their lives they way the want is both looking for what is good for people.

Roughly 60% of all bonobo sexual activity occurs between two or more females.

Nobody thinks anything is wrong with them. Don't be an idiot.

and how many bonobos are exclusively gay and want their sexual organs removed cause they think they of opposite sex?

also show me "that study"

what? you made a dumb point and were corrected...

i know you're not smart enough to have this conversation, but try to keep up
God you’re fucking slow. I made a point that whether lgbt are prominent or not birth rates are dropping anyway. Cost of living, negative outlook of future, etc. how do you get through a day with that brain of yours

God you’re fucking slow. I made a point that whether lgbt are prominent or not birth rates are dropping anyway. Cost of living, negative outlook of future, etc. how do you get through a day with that brain of yours

cant be low iq moron and call others dumb, it's doesn't work that way.

like i said, china already have 1 child policy in place for over 30 years. that in itself reduced the number of children per couple. reduction of their population was created by the government.

now imagine you add lgb movement in china and 1/3 of their citizens start identifying as "lgb", what you think their demographics gonna look like then?

I remember when 3/8 deployed to Kosovo in July of '99. Only a few days after arriving, they had some Serbs staring them down from across the block. First they were ignored. Serbs didn't like that so a few started making throat slashing gestures. Still got ignored. Serbs didn't like that so a few lifted their weapons. US Marines shot them all.

Marines being Marines, they still attempted to offer medical aid. It was a bit late, but they did hear one Serb utter his last words, which were, "Grimballer is gay."

look member of the community showed up to display his daily struggles with schizophrenia

cant be low iq moron and call others dumb, it's doesn't work that way.

like i said, china already have 1 child policy in place for over 30 years. that in itself reduced the number of children per couple. reduction of their population was created by the government.

now imagine you add lgb movement in china and 1/3 of their citizens start identifying as "lgb", what you think their demographics gonna look like then?
They haven’t had a 1 child policy in years. They’re still having less children even when the government wants them to have more. It’s happening everywhere countries become developed. Cost of living is insane and people have more things competing for their attention now like jobs, hobbies, etc. it’s like you’re incapable of nuance. Look at their neighbors in South Korea and Japan. Plummeting populations. Just stop replying man, you’re dumb as hell

China is very much anti lgbt and it’s potentially going to lose a billion people in 75 years.

South Korea and Japan aren't exactly progressive and they're going down the same population path.

A lot of Eastern European countries are straight hostile to the LGBT population and they've also been losing population for decades.

But these righties don't care about facts. Whatever feeds their paranoia is what they go with.

They haven’t had a 1 child policy in years. They’re still having less children even when the government wants them to have more. It’s happening everywhere countries become developed. Cost of living is insane and people have more things competing for their attention now like jobs, hobbies, etc. it’s like you’re incapable of nuance. Look at their neighbors in South Korea and Japan. Plummeting populations. Just stop replying man, you’re dumb as hell

i get your probably some triggered moron who identifies as "lgb" and that's why you have these unhinged moments and emotional outbursts online, but like shapiro said "facts don't care about your feelings"

again china had decades long 1 child policy. you really think them stopping the policy will change their fertility rate overnight?

its simple math you moron.

you're looking at an average

kids/women

or

births/x amount of people

you cant have high birth rates or fertility rate if up until recently people were prevented from having kids by the government.

but all that is irrelevant here.

if china adopted pro lgb policies it would make their fertility rate issues even worse, not better

so it was pointless thing to bring up anyways

Didn’t Kinsey find that 1/3 of males had a homosexual experience? So now people just aren’t ashamed about it . So a big nothing burger

Kinsey was a fraud, and this narrative you are spinning doesn't make sense in a species that reproduces exclusively through heterosexual sex.

Kinsey was a fraud, and this narrative you are spinning doesn't make sense in a species that reproduces exclusively through heterosexual sex.
What doesn’t make sense? Is there something wrong with homosexuality?

Here is the craziest part.

The Left are all about climate change so that we can prolong the future of the human race, but they promote lifestyles that go against human procreation.

R.b754adb5a5de16aefea09194a27bc999
Heres the even crazier thing!

Humans still pro-create regardless of the sexual identity, and get this.

there are a billion more people on earth that there was a decade ago.

R.b754adb5a5de16aefea09194a27bc999

but yeah. Da wacky left and da wacky science!

obviously not a product of social engineering, brainwashing or confusion. its perfectly normal that 1/3 of young people go against biology and nature and identify as lgb

Serious question-

Why do men care what other men or boys do sexually ?

i get your probably some triggered moron who identifies as "lgb" and that's why you have these unhinged moments and emotional outbursts online, but like shapiro said "facts don't care about your feelings"

again china had decades long 1 child policy. you really think them stopping the policy will change their fertility rate overnight?

its simple math you moron.

you're looking at an average

kids/women

or

births/x amount of people

you cant have high birth rates or fertility rate if up until recently people were prevented from having kids by the government.

but all that is irrelevant here.

if china adopted pro lgb policies it would make their fertility rate issues even worse, not better

so it was pointless thing to bring up anyways
You think everyone listens to the government? My wife is one of 5 children from that era. My buddy’s wife is one of 4. Reality is people will do as they wish and today people are choosing not to have kids because of the absurd costs of living. Look at the rest of the developed Asian nations, same problem. Look at Europe and North America . When countries modernize they have less kids

Back