Am i the only one who thinks gane gonna kick the hell out of ngannou?

He's basically the only heavyweight with leg dexterity for it, its not liie ngannou gona take him down anyway, i have a felling he's gonna bring all the kicks on the arsenal and try to keep this fight at long distance
Kicks can get timed and countered. He will use kicks but not all of them and not only kicks.
Also, I wouldn't bet my life savings on Ngannou not taking him down or at least trying. Even Gane's coach said he expects Ngannou to have wrestling in his gameplan.

Francis nearly kicked Stipe’s ankle off. Don’t think that’s the way to go against him

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from youuuuuuuu
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever doooooooo
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never haddddd

Gane can bring whatever he wants to the table. If Ngannu lets him.
It's a interesting fight because big F was very timid in the past against Black Beast, but I don't think he respects Gane s power as much. So it's hard to say if kicks are viable option here.

If Patient Francis comes Surreal Gane will have a lot of trouble.After the second Stipe fight I didn't give much of a chance to Gane but the more I think about it now the more I see him becoming champ.

No.

A cursory search of "Gane" threads and you will find that you are not alone in this thinking. In fact, there was recently a poll asking sherdoggers whom we think would win between the two....the results were overwhemingly in favor of Gane.

So, one could say you're in the "majority"o_O

I guess the question is how much hell does Ngannou have in him to be kicked out? If it's only a little bit of hell - meh. But if Ngannou is full of hell Gane could definitely kick it.

For real I definitely see Gane needing to use all the tools against Francis and definitely with a good chance to win it.

JDS knocked down Ngannou with a leg kick. It's a viable strategy if you can avoid getting countered and knocked out.

I do t know what to expect from this fight. But between these 2 and Jon jones, HW is very interesting, RN.

Gane is ridiculously more well rounded and better, faster, than Ngannou.
On the other hand, Ngannou is a fucking tank and much bigger than Gane, and has that KO power.
I have no idea how this is going to go. Either Gane leg kicks, evades, and nullifies Ngannou for 5 rds, winning by decision. Or Ngannou KOs Gane brutally, catching him with a punch.

Last edited:
Francis is not afraid of Gane's power. precision beats speed timing beats blah blah blah. BB has one weapon and everyone by this point can counter it. Francis has more ways to win than Lewis had, that's in addition to his fuck you power and God Tier chin.

Yes. I think Francis KO’s him in a wild blitz. Francis is much bigger, stronger and faster than Lewis and he won’t quit like Lewis did nor will be afraid of Gane’s power.

Intersting match up for sure. A kicking gameplan and/or wrestling are both viable for Gane. Ngannou is just such a monster puncher though, and hes not an unathletic vulnerable slob like Lewis either.

Francis nearly kicked Stipe’s ankle off. Don’t think that’s the way to go against him
gane will never be in range for francis to kick him
he will be in and out before francis can do anything

the difference in technique is that big

He's basically the only heavyweight with leg dexterity for it, its not liie ngannou gona take him down anyway, i have a felling he's gonna bring all the kicks on the arsenal and try to keep this fight at long distance

I think Gane gonna try to jab and feint all day
Kicks may or may not be in play. I think he will kick more after Ngannou gets tired

Ciryl is gonna tool Francis. Lewis could do nothing against Gane, and Gane will only continue to improve.

Back