Social (AMA) Divorced at 50, I'm trying polyamory and Ethical Non-Monogamy

It's been a long time since I was on Sherdog. Mainly because my entire life changed when I got divorced in the middle of COVID-19. Shorter afterward, I hit the dating apps and started meeting new women. 3 yrs later, I'm dabbling in polyamory and ethical non-monogamy.

Types-of-Ethical-Non-Monogamy-1536x723.jpg

1. I'll be 51 this year. I'm tall, and have an average build. Most people think I'm 40-43 when they meet me.
  2. When I got back into the dating pool - I was immediately approached by women in their 30s, panicked, and deleted the apps.
  3. Starting dating women my age, and every woman from 45-51 wanted to get married ASAP.
  4. I Decided to give younger women a try, and I have been thoroughly enjoying dating and fucking women from 27-35.
  5. About a month ago, I met a 31 yr old polyamorous woman who has a family at home and is allowed to see, date, and even have girlfriends/boyfriends.
  6. Currently dating five polyamorous women, ages 31 to 51 yrs - all with husbands or boyfriends (8-15 yrs)
  7. More freedom, respect, sex, and surprisingly intelligent conversation than I've had. Some of these women have incredible careers and life stories. And you get to bang them after every story. lol
  8. The age gap turns on younger women.
  9. Older women are looking for "passion", adventure, or someone more emotional than their primary partners.
  10. Every regular woman has her scheduled day/night, which allows me to go on new dates any other night.
  11. Sometimes, it's casual one-night stands; other times, it's BF/GF dating.
  12. Crazy request so far? "Film me giving you head, so I can share it with my husband"
  13. Best request so far? "Teach me how to do an*l."
  14. ENM requires a lot of communication, less possessiveness, and genuine happiness when one of your partners meets someone new that they like in some way.
  15. Lots of sex. A whole lot of sex. (and frequent STI testing)
  16. The women are direct, confident, and in general, way happier than monogamous women.
Going through divorce now on the heels. Still love my wife. Sometimes you have the one and only. That was me. Don't share a lot of personal stuff in here but she was the love of my life. Never cheated abused her etc. For my 3 boys they will know that you honor your commitments. Covid brought rough times.

Last edited:
I get 3-5 matches a week through a variety of sites.
An Asterisk (*) means I can match with Polys there:

Bumble*, Tinder*, Feeld*, 3F*, BLK, Coffee Meets Bagels
You have time for all that shit? Dating apps are time consuming.

TS are you really black? Cause if you are you the weirdest ninja I’ve come across in a long time.

It's been a long time since I was on Sherdog. Mainly because my entire life changed when I got divorced in the middle of COVID-19. Shorter afterward, I hit the dating apps and started meeting new women. 3 yrs later, I'm dabbling in polyamory and ethical non-monogamy.

1. I'll be 51 this year. I'm tall, and have an average build. Most people think I'm 40-43 when they meet me.
  2. When I got back into the dating pool - I was immediately approached by women in their 30s, panicked, and deleted the apps.
  3. Starting dating women my age, and every woman from 45-51 wanted to get married ASAP.
  4. I Decided to give younger women a try, and I have been thoroughly enjoying dating and fucking women from 27-35.
  5. About a month ago, I met a 31 yr old polyamorous woman who has a family at home and is allowed to see, date, and even have girlfriends/boyfriends.
  6. Currently dating five polyamorous women, ages 31 to 51 yrs - all with husbands or boyfriends (8-15 yrs)
  7. More freedom, respect, sex, and surprisingly intelligent conversation than I've had. Some of these women have incredible careers and life stories. And you get to bang them after every story. lol
  9. Older women are looking for "passion", adventure, or someone more emotional than their primary partners.
  10. Every regular woman has her scheduled day/night, which allows me to go on new dates any other night.
  12. Crazy request so far? "Film me giving you head, so I can share it with my husband"
  14. ENM requires a lot of communication, less possessiveness, and genuine happiness when one of your partners meets someone new that they like in some way.
  16. The women are direct, confident, and in general, way happier than monogamous women.

Divorced? Modern women don't do that. <Lmaoo>

Keep your head up bro.

Do your DiCaprio impression. There's younger, hotter baddies. Some of the best and sweetest revenge.

<Moves> <20>[<dunn]<{smellit?}>

Fellow 50 here. While I am firmly entrenched in the happily married camp, I say keep doing what makes you happy dude. Going to the grave with regrets means you messed up somewhere along the line.
giphy.gif

TS are you really black? Cause if you are you the weirdest ninja I’ve come across in a long time.
I have no idea what the hell that means. What are you saying about Black people?

giphy.gif

Gross

You have time for all that shit? Dating apps are time consuming.
Shit, and I forgot #Open and Feeld.

I mean, if you get enough interest from the ladies elsewhere, do you. I like how apps help me weed through interests, attitudes, looks, hobbies, etc.

Just get whores. Less frustrating, less time consuming and probably cleaner if you get the higher end ones.

so give some january 2023 insights, TS
I second this.

It's been months since you started the thread. Everything still going well? And STI's yet? Or at least an STI scare?

That would be my top concern in doing this.

Im not salty at all. Ive had plenty of random and or meaningless no strings attached sex. Its hollow, no matter how interesting the broad is. Im married with a kid. I hope you will remain happy but to me you look like a 34 year old woman making a post on Instagram about how people need to stop asking when shes settling down and having kids shes on her best life. Ignoring everyone who would tell you there is a timer on this and you are wasting your time and shouting how happy you are. I dont beleive people who shout their happiness.

Good insight. Had meaningless sex for years.... Always felt hollow.

Back